What's new

The Official "Fire KOC" Thread

David Stern

Our draft pick sucks. We will never beat the Lakers because of our stupid *** organization. Fire KOC today, and bring in Kevin Pritchard.

I didn't realize that Kevin Pritchard's former team had beaten the Lakers in the playoffs...

I didn't realize that Kevin Pritchard's former team had beaten the Lakers in the playoffs...

Kevin Pritchard's former team is the nightmare matchup to the Lakers. They're lucky that they haven't played each other in the playoffs.

Well, with this organization, you never know who has the final say.

I'm for cleaning house: get rid of KOC AND Sloan. Take them behind the shed and shoot them. Then run them over with a John Deere tractor.

Well, with this organization, you never know who has the final say.

I'm for cleaning house: get rid of KOC AND Sloan. Take them behind the shed and shoot them. Then run them over with a John Deere tractor.

I'm down, I'll bring the gun and you bring the tractor.

And right on cue, a 7 footer with a 7-6 wingspan is picked right behind us. HOLY HELL KOC, YOU DONT HAVE A DAMN BIG GUY BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN TRY TO GET ONE!!!!!!

Mebbe this here joint needs a new Whiners Forum, eh, Scorp? Whiners only, ya know? That might only leave a handful of peoples in the Jazz forum, though, so probably not an efficient split-up, I spoze.

This whole website is misleadin, startin with the name. Imma start up a new website that will kick this one's ***!:

Jazzhaterz.com

KOC is part of a diabolical plan to infiltrate the Jazz org. and systematically destroy it by lulling the Miller family into submission and then smashing all hopes and dreams with his incompetence...I'm convinced.