What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Still want to impeach Trump?
Mueller: We ‘Did Not Establish That Members of the Trump Campaign Conspired With the Russian Government’ By Susan Jones.
(CNSNews.com) - In his opening statement to the House Judiciary Committee, former Special Counsel Robert Mueller on Wednesday repeated "certain points" arising from his investigation.Among them: "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities."
Can't get any clearer than that!

Mueller: We ‘Did Not Establish That Members of the Trump Campaign Conspired With the Russian Government’ By Susan Jones.
(CNSNews.com) - In his opening statement to the House Judiciary Committee, former Special Counsel Robert Mueller on Wednesday repeated "certain points" arising from his investigation.Among them: "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities."
You think I don't want Trump as president cause of the Russia stuff? Lololololol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Hurry, put your fingers in your ears before anyone mentions

Obstruction of Justice

As far as racist pedophiles go, I do believe Trump has a good sense of humor.

Happy?

Is there one person on here that would not do what Trump has done? If you knew you were being accused falsely of something would you now want to stop it? Mueller admitted he had not been stymied or had his investigation hindered in any way, and was able to complete it. If you did not watch Mueller testifying, you have no idea what you are talking about. He was just a figurehead for the investigation, did not pick his investigators himself and had no idea what Fishion GPS was. The whole report was written by democrats lawyers and investigators that hated Trump. I laugh at your lack of knowledge and your rushing to discuss things without the facts.

Is there one person on here that would not do what Trump has done? If you knew you were being accused falsely of something would you now want to stop it? Mueller admitted he had not been stymied or had his investigation hindered in any way, and was able to complete it. If you did not watch Mueller testifying, you have no idea what you are talking about. He was just a figurehead for the investigation, did not pick his investigators himself and had no idea what Fishion GPS was. The whole report was written by democrats lawyers and investigators that hated Trump. I laugh at your lack of knowledge and your rushing to discuss things without the facts.

Is there anyone on here who would not rape children if they had the opportunity? Coach? What do you think?

Is there one person on here that would not do what Trump has done? If you knew you were being accused falsely of something
Hmmm
Hmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

FWIW even if I was wrongly accused I wouldn't be so foolish as to attempt to obstruct the investigation into the crimes I'd been accused of. Since that's, you know, a crime.

Hmmm
Hmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

FWIW even if I was wrongly accused I wouldn't be so foolish as to attempt to obstruct the investigation into the crimes I'd been accused of. Since that's, you know, a crime.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Since when did it become a crime to discuss wanting to fire someone? We all say things when we are angry, or are you perfect?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Since when did it become a crime to discuss wanting to fire someone? We all say things when we are angry, or are you perfect?

You're pretty good at excusing things. Is "we're not perfect" one of your pick up lines, coach?

You're pretty good at excusing things. Is "we're not perfect" one of your pick up lines, coach?

You are pretty good at accusing righteous things and people. You should try the blarney tongue. Blarney - influence or persuade (someone) using charm and pleasant flattery.
"he went overboard in blarneying him into thinking that Joe considered him a nice guy" You will never modify or change anyone's opinion attacking all the time, but you never follow any of my nice suggestions with you being such a nice person. wink

He was just a figurehead for the investigation, did not pick his investigators himself and had no idea what Fishion GPS was.
Dude, when you are slamming someone else for not knowing something you need to make sure you don't screw it up yourself. otherwise you just look dumb. It's Fusion GPS.

He didn't just discuss wanting to fire Mueller, but you know that, I assume.

Dude, when you are slamming someone else for not knowing something you need to make sure you don't screw it up yourself. otherwise you just look dumb. It's Fusion GPS.

Spelling has never been my strong suit. LOL Give me a break I am 76 years old. Wait till you get my age and see how many times you screw up. LOL By the way calling someone dumb after they have said thank you and called you their friend is not very Christian like brother, but I assume you know that. wink Question - How many years has it been since you served your mission? My wife wants to know.

Last edited:
Spelling has never been my strong suit. LOL Give me a break I am 76 years old. Wait till you get my age and see how many times you screw up. LOL By the way calling someone dumb after they have said thank you and called you their friend is not very Christian like brother, but I assume you know that. wink Question - How many years has it been since you served your mission? My wife wants to know.
That's not a spelling error. That's an "I didn't know the right word" error.