What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

LOL @ Finland’s President. Dude was hoping someone would pull the fire alarm to get him out of that dumpster fire press conference. See the guy’s poor face?

Ya. Whats this? Joe admits using quid pro quo(1:20) You know, the exact thing the Dems accuse Trump of and claim its a major crime. When all Trump was doing was asking to look into the quid pro quo Joe admitted doing.

Its so weird how you guys just wanna keep overlooking this and going back to being mad at the guy who is standing up to corruption.

Great source; Russian state-sponsored news. I wonder why the Russians want Trump in the oval office? (no, I don't)

Interesting the equivalence of all quid pro quos. One is to remove a prosecutor who was universally seen as corrupt and the other was to dig up dirt on a political rival.

Meh, same thing, I guess.

Enjoy the snake oil.

Why impeach?

Because meltdowns like these will be the regular now. This is great campaign material! Enjoy the bed you made, repubs:

I loved this comment in that thread:. We are like two days away from “and if I committed impeachable offenses, so what? My people would vote for me if I ate the whole constitution”

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I saw this in real time. Sooooo much winning:

Why impeach? Again, because Trump is going bonkers. Fantastic campaign material. The negative ads write themselves. With more press conferences like this, who on the Democratic side will even need to campaign in the general? You might not love Biden, Pete, Warren, sanders, etc but do you really want 4 more years of this crap?

Time for repubs to dump the clown now. Let’s restore some semblance of respect and dignity for the office.

Last edited:
Of course right on cue, GOP leadership is parroting what they know are outright lies.

Getting rid of Trump is only the start of putting our country back together.

Of course right on cue, GOP leadership is parroting what they know are outright lies.

Getting rid of Trump is only the start of putting our country back together.

No. The GOP is 100% etlling the truth. You are trying to spread lies. Anyone can do a quick google search and see you are wrong.

I like how you don't respond to valid criticism.

If you like it then I will keep doing it. Just for you.

But just so we are clear, you and I dont have the same idea on what "valid" criticism is. I dont view lies and slander to be "valid" criticism.

Snakes and Alligators.

If you like it then I will keep doing it. Just for you.

But just so we are clear, you and I dont have the same idea on what "valid" criticism is. I dont view lies and slander to be "valid" criticism.

Snakes and Alligators.
So, when someone (me in this case) shows you the truth of something, that's "lies and slander" to you?

The interesting thing to me about the fallout from all of this is that all the prominent GOP figures have had one of two responses:

1) VERY strident defenses of Trump's handling of Ukraine. To the point of refusing to acknowledge that it's even possible for him to have done something wrong. (the approach you see from NPC and Catchall here); or

2) Total Silence

Camp 1 is tribal epistemology. The truth value of any piece of information is wholly defined by how much it benefits the tribe. Anything unhelpful is a "lie." These people are unreachable. At this point they are not even defending Trump as much as they are defending their previous defense of Trump. They are too ideologically pre-committed to change course.

Trump's fate is going to be determined by group #2. And the more pressure put on them, the more likely we are to finally have something happen that has quite obviously needed to happen for going on three years now - someone holding Trump truly accountable for the things he says and does.

You mean, very stable genius?
Of course, that too.

JgPsj3X.jpg