What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

You cant just put people in prison you disagree with. Thats why were not china and i hope we never become that....

Yeah... that’s not the reason I’m advocating prison time for members of this admin (and whatever Rudy is supposed to be. Can you tell me?)

The transcript of the July 25th phone call has come into question: “The one that was released is not the one the Situation Room created,” said one person familiar with the creation of records of calls with foreign leaders who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the secretive process. “That’s just not possible.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-transcript-of-trumps-ukraine-call/ar-AAIcuCU

Haha so funny.

Its just the same thing every time. Their orginal "evidence" never holds up so then its back to conspiracy theories.

So what you called "evidence" at first, now you call not evidence, and we all should just use our imagination. Kind of like Adam Schiff for brains made up his own version of events in front of congress.

Yes folks. This is what its come to. Just blatantly making **** up now. We are supposed to have grown up conversations with people doing this?

Unreal. Red, for the love of god man. You people look like damn fools peddling this nonsense.

Haha so funny.

Its just the same thing every time. Their orginal "evidence" never holds up so then its back to conspiracy theories.

So what you called "evidence" at first, now you call not evidence, and we all should just use our imagination. Kind of like Adam Schiff for brains made up his own version of events in front of congress.

Yes folks. This is what its come to. Just blatantly making **** up now. We are supposed to have grown up conversations with people doing this?

Unreal. Red, for the love of god man. You people look like damn fools peddling this nonsense.
Who's saying it's not evidence? By the White House's own words it's not a verbatim transcript. Obviously it makes sense that we would want to see something we can be confident is as accurate as possible.

Reactions: Red
@Joe Bagadonuts

The Hill published an article responding to John Solomon's Ukraine pieces, in the Hill, about Ukraine. The author works with Antac, which is mentioned by Solomon's pieces in very alarming fashion.

https://thehill.com/opinion/interna...es-to-fight-corruption-dont-believe-the-smear

The larger Antac fact check is here (English Translation of Ukrainian article)

https://antac.org.ua/en/publication...ac-rebuts-new-article-of-the-hill-journalist/

There's a lot of reason to not trust Solomon's pieces as being an accurate recounting of what's happening in Ukraine. Check your bylines going forward!

So all I'm getting out of all this is that some Democrats used and talked to Ukraine to get dirt on Trump. Schiff included months ago.

From before the scandal broke!

Fake news.

Adam Shifty Schiff, a total lowlife and who should resign in disgrace at the very least invented a time machine DeLorean and went back in time to frame Trump the phone call was perfect Lindsay Graham even said he couldn’t believe that the president was so nice you’re just repeating the fake news media you should all be ashamed Adam Shifty Schiff and his time machine are to blame and China should investigate the Bidens they’re corrupt. ********, blank strap, perfect call, #MAGA

"The Democrats' impeachment inquiry into President Trump isn't going as planned considering the President's approval rating has climbed to its highest point of 2019.

According to the new Hill-Harris poll, President Trump's rating has increased to a shocking 49%. This poll was generated after Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi announced an impeachment inquiry against President Trump so this poll is a good indication of what the American people think about the impeachment agenda."

"The Democrats' impeachment inquiry into President Trump isn't going as planned considering the President's approval rating has climbed to its highest point of 2019.

According to the new Hill-Harris poll, President Trump's rating has increased to a shocking 49%. This poll was generated after Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi announced an impeachment inquiry against President Trump so this poll is a good indication of what the American people think about the impeachment agenda."

2020 is a sure lock. I think most people see exactly what the Left is doing. They know they can't beat him so they make up lies like Russia. Sure the radicals fall for it but I think the silent majority is absolutely sick of it. It's something new every single day.