What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Good thing we don't have current candidates who did that. Interesting hypothetical, though.
If you say so. If you're ok with someone falsely claiming a different race that's cool. I thinks it's racist but whatever. White privilege and stuff, you know things the left preaches.

Should it matter? I say no. Morally it's flat out wrong and racist.

I don't know, just something Republicans can investigate in 2024 every second of every hour for 3 years straight. Actually I hope they're better than that and try to cooperate and make the country a better place instead of trying to unseat an elected President. Just imagine.
Why did she claim to be Native American? Do you know? I do. see spoiler

Plus to make a claim, that she got in based on claiming to be Native American, then saying the factuality of that claim doesn't matter? What the **** is wrong with you? Why did you make the claim then? To obscure reality?

Elizabeth Warren claimed she was Native American... wait for it... because she believed she was. Why did she believe that? Because her entire family told her that, because they also believed it. And... while she isn't significantly Native American, she has some amount of Native American DNA. So somewhere along the line, a few or several generations back, the relative that originally created the family history that they were Native America was true. That history lived longer than the reality of it did.

2020 is a sure lock. I think most people see exactly what the Left is doing. They know they can't beat him so they make up lies like Russia. Sure the radicals fall for it but I think the silent majority is absolutely sick of it. It's something new every single day.
So you're saying the American people are all really dumb and don't recognize that Trump is constantly lying? They are unable to do any follow-up on the things he says? I have no idea who wins the election, but I think most people know that Trump is full of **** and a crappy person. It just gets old trying to care about all the crap he says and does.

I don't know, just something Republicans can investigate in 2024 every second of every hour for 3 years straight. Actually I hope they're better than that and try to cooperate and make the country a better place instead of trying to unseat an elected President. Just imagine.

Morality is subjective. And legality and morality are not the same thing.

Why is it racist for Warren to claim her DNA heritage, but not racist for the Trump family to have a heritage in documented racism?

Why is it racist for Warren to claim her DNA heritage, but not racist for the Trump family to have a heritage in documented racism?
You tell me. I'm asking about the double standards myself. Wrongfully claiming you are another race is racist to me. Gonna agree to disagree. Shouldn't have come here. Night

Go Jazz

Is it illegal to racistly and falsely claim that you are Native American to get better opportunities in schooling? For all the racist things people accuse Trump of there's not a whole lot more racist than claiming you are Indian to pillage off of the opportunities granted to the Natives.
Racist huh?
Here's some stuff about trump
Screenshot_20190805-191258.jpeg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

You tell me. I'm asking about the double standards myself. Wrongfully claiming you are another race is racist to me. Gonna agree to disagree. Shouldn't have come here. Night

Go Jazz

Start with why it's racist. I'll fill in the blanks on why it's not racist on the trump side.

Can't stay on topic. As I said why did I come here? I asked about Warren it's amazing you guys can't have a conversation without Trump.

If you say so. If you're ok with someone falsely claiming a different race that's cool. I thinks it's racist but whatever. White privilege and stuff, you know things the left preaches.

Now, here we have two choices:
1) You are so intellectually challenged that you genuinely think "to racistly and falsely claim that you are Native American to get better opportunities in schooling" is the same thing as "falsely claiming a different race"; OR
2) You understand the difference, but are so ethically challenged that you want to pretend they are the same to try to look better in a discussion.

If you have a third option, I'm curious.

As for Warren's claiming to be Cherokee, she gave an actual apology (that is, admitted she was wrong), and said she would not do it again (promised better behavior). Some people (including Christians, supposedly) believe in forgiveness when others admit an error, say they're sorry, and try to do better. I guess you're not a Christian.

Exactly. Proved my point.

It would be a stupid thing to say that democrats think they have no chance of beating the 2nd worst (in your opinion) candidate in history. Who also got less votes than the worst (in your opinion) candidate in history in the last election.

What a dumb thing to say.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

That was true, but Trump is no longer 2nd worst. He is the best ever now. Its like the NBA draft. Trump is the opposite of a bust.

I actually cant wait til its flipped. Its going to be sick spreading lies misinformation all because its the cool thing to do.