What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

According to an AP-NORC poll, 85% of Republicans approve of Trump. This isn't new news but further affirmation that Republicans are just bad people. Family values, what a load of ****.

That’s why Trump will most likely win again unless the Dems get their **** straight and back someone who really excites and stirs up the working class.

I don't think who you vote for makes you a bad person whatsoever. I think your actions and how you treat each other makes you a good or bad person. Though I personally get into spats here(sometimes childish) I really don't think any of you as being bad people.

That plus the constant accusation of being a liberal, lol.

Well you are definitely not a common sense conservative. When the chairman, Schiff, is a witness himself because of meeting with the whistleblower and lying about it and has the authority within the democrat rules to stop witnesses or questions by the GOP...it is obviously unfair and biased! The left has made a big miscalculation and will pay dearly for it! Are we suppose to forget Schiff and the whistleblower both lied about meeting with each other before the report being filed? I don't think many conservatives are as dumb as you seem to be Colton.

Last edited:
Well you are definitely not a common sense conservative. When the chairman, Schiff, is a witness himself because of meeting with the whistleblower and lying about it and has the authority within the democrat rules to stop witnesses or questions by the GOP...it is obviously unfair and biased! The left has made a big miscalculation and will pay dearly for it! Are we suppose to forget Schiff and the whistleblower both lied about meeting with each other before the report being filed? I don't think many conservatives are as dumb as you seem to be Colton.
Thinking that party affiliation determines intelligence is pretty stupid

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I don't think who you vote for makes you a bad person whatsoever. I think your actions and how you treat each other makes you a good or bad person. Though I personally get into spats here(sometimes childish) I really don't think any of you as being bad people.

Supporting a divisive piece of **** criminal/abuser who doesn't give a thought to tearing people apart (just one example of hundreds: imprisoning children and ripping them apart from their parents) etc., etc. etc. for his own vanity makes you a bad person. Notice I said nothing of his party or general policies. You CAN'T support a guy like Trump and be a good person... that's fake as ****. You're lying to yourself.

Last edited:

Dixie cup uses cube throw...

It's ineffective.

G26NVWX4FYI6THQCDVC4WPP2R4.jpg

Lurking and counfounding variables not included; age breakdown, political leaning numbers out of 1000, state breakdown, "what you know" varies from person to person. And the fact that there's a third option; Impeach / Don't remove