What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Mock intelligence officers and veterans to ownthelibs

besides, warning a Purple Heart is like totally easy right? @Gameface I can’t imagine this plays well to the armed forces. But I’ve never been in Our military. What do you think?

I have no proof and I doubt you'll believe me but I once surveyed some absolutely stunning land near Flaming George for a direct relative of the Romney's who was completely shunned and banned from the family for being gay. They banned him from the family but we were surveying for the land dispute so he at least got his.

I've tried to research this more but I can't find anything at all. I do know this land does not just randomly come cheap and someone had to fork out a ton of money.

Again, you wont believe me but I have absolutely no reason to make this up. I actually don't mind Romney all that much and have even catered an event for him in my younger years.

Something to think about...

UKRAINE CORRUPTION: Obama, Biden, Soros, Schiff, Bolton, Pelosi, Kerry, Romney, Clinton

MITT ROMNEY

Utah Republican senator Mitt Romney’s foreign policy adviser Joseph Cofer Black served on the board of Burisma Holdings alongside Hunter Biden.

The Huffington Post reported in 2017:

“Former Director of CIA’s Counterterrorist Center joined Burisma’s board, and he will help to expand the company’s global presence.

Burisma Group, an independent oil and gas company with operations in Ukraine, announced that Joseph Cofer Black will join the company’s board of directors. Joseph Cofer Black’s past experience includes: Director of CIA’s Counterterrorist Center between 1999 and 2002, and Ambassador at Large for Counter-Terrorism between 2002 and 2004. With such a strong background, Mr. Black will be leading the company’s security and strategic development efforts

Black went on to say, “Knowing all too well the energy and security challenges Ukraine has had to manage, I am pleased to join the Board of a privately held company that has been continuously working to ensure Ukraine’s energy security. Burisma should be proud of its contributions to Ukraine’s economy through its investments in production, job creation and expansion and its tax payments to the state.”

Huffington Post passage ends

Cofer Black, who served as a special adviser on the Romney 2012 presidential campaign, was listed on the Burisma board at the same time as Hunter Biden, according to the Federalist.

Something to think about...

UKRAINE CORRUPTION: Obama, Biden, Soros, Schiff, Bolton, Pelosi, Kerry, Romney, Clinton

MITT ROMNEY

Utah Republican senator Mitt Romney’s foreign policy adviser Joseph Cofer Black served on the board of Burisma Holdings alongside Hunter Biden.

The Huffington Post reported in 2017:

“Former Director of CIA’s Counterterrorist Center joined Burisma’s board, and he will help to expand the company’s global presence.

Burisma Group, an independent oil and gas company with operations in Ukraine, announced that Joseph Cofer Black will join the company’s board of directors. Joseph Cofer Black’s past experience includes: Director of CIA’s Counterterrorist Center between 1999 and 2002, and Ambassador at Large for Counter-Terrorism between 2002 and 2004. With such a strong background, Mr. Black will be leading the company’s security and strategic development efforts

Black went on to say, “Knowing all too well the energy and security challenges Ukraine has had to manage, I am pleased to join the Board of a privately held company that has been continuously working to ensure Ukraine’s energy security. Burisma should be proud of its contributions to Ukraine’s economy through its investments in production, job creation and expansion and its tax payments to the state.”

Huffington Post passage ends

Cofer Black, who served as a special adviser on the Romney 2012 presidential campaign, was listed on the Burisma board at the same time as Hunter Biden, according to the Federalist.

This is SO LAZY.

Black would join in 2017, AFTER the Shokin dismissal.

And again, all allegations of Burisma corruption relate to events that occurred prior to the Ukrainian revolution in 2014.

At some point it's just argument by innuendo. This means literally nothing.