What's new

The Official Love/Hate draft thread

Love: Okobo, Frazier, Okogie
Like: Huerter, KBD, Brown
Ok w/: Donte, Musa, Mitch Robinson
Meh: everyone else
Hate: Allen, Holiday

Which site predicts the best? I know last season I looked into NBADRAFT.NET and their Jazz track record and it wasn't too pretty (admittedly, draft predictions outside the top-10 get tough to predict):

Starting in 1999, here's a list of the correct picks:

-Trey Lyles (2015)
-'Wenis' Kanter (2011)
-Deron Williams (2005)
-Aleksandar Pavlovic (2003)

Love: Trent Jr., Khyri (seeing how his coaches talk about Khyri and hearing him talk basketball give me the impression DL will fall in love with him as he has that Rudy/Mitchell work-ethic yet low-key nature)

Like: Shamet, Holiday

Relatively happy with: Allen, Spellman (I like him but think he could be had in the 2nd round), DiVincenzo, Bates-Diop, Wagner (another 2nd round trade-up target)

Meh: Huerter, Evans, Okobo, Hutchinson

Hate: Brunson (won't be able to defend)

If Khyri is gone at 21 I hope we can trade down for a later first and some 2nd round picks. I see several rotation guys from 31-40. I had mentioned a trade with Philly would be something to consider.

Because it's a more sensible composite ranking. Your ranking includes several mock drafts of people who have no idea what they're talking about and weights those as equally as guys like Jonathan Givony's mock.

For what it's worth my composite outperformed all other mocks last year EXCEPT Jonathan Givony's mock.