What's new

The Official Northeast Thread of the Day #4. A New Day in SLC. Bright Future!!!!

northeast

The future's so bright, I've gotta wear shades.

I am impressed with the play of the players in these difficult times.

Especially, the new additions of Hayward, Harris, and Favors all look like guys that a bright future can be built around. I'd like to see this team still fight to make the playoffs this year if they can, but either way, I see this as a transition year, that could well lead to the Jazz being a top tier team in the not too distant future.

The team must keep their heads in a good place, and things will get better. The Jazz are not going to get the calls this year that the Celtics do. Forget the refs, just do the best you can, and keep getting better every day. Keep competing, with dignity, and the Jazz can be an elite team again.

-Hayward is looking like a good pick. I'm cool with officially drinking some koolaide on the boy.
Already he gives us more than Bell and CJ. I now believe he will be a good jumper shooter in this league. The kid has a sweet stroke(love the form).
Certainly more consistent than CJ Smiles. The key with Hayward is that he finds ways to contribute even when he isn't scoring.

-Honz you were right about Hay. I was wrong man. Props.

-Favors looks like a stud, and he's only 19. Imagine when he beefs up, has a year under his belt, and continues to develop his game. He already gives us some defense, power slams, and boards. I think the future is bright for this young stud.

- Big AL looks beastly lately. He's comfortable in the system. Only 25, and plays better defense than Booz(although still lacking here). He could be someone
to build around for the future. A Big Al/Favors interior is one I'm excited about going forward.

-Let's hope we get real lucky in the draft this year, and get another good player or two. These picks could make or break the future of this core we are building.
Let's hope we choose wisely.