What's new

The *OFFICIAL* Russia Is About To Invade Ukraine Thread

Russia losing the majority of its army and tanks and several ships in its Black Sea without a single US soldier fighting seems to be majorly beneficial for America. Then again, I don’t want Russia to be strong under Putin. I know MAGA feels otherwise.

Russia losing the majority of its army and tanks and several ships in its Black Sea without a single US soldier fighting seems to be majorly beneficial for America. Then again, I don’t want Russia to be strong under Putin. I know MAGA feels otherwise.
How exactly? Explain yourself. You guys give waaay to much credit to Russia lol. The country can barely beat Ukraine but they're some massive powerhouse that Fish thinks is going to invade us somehow lOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOOLLOL.

Isn't this the country that Biden free'd up billions for all while removing devastating sanctions ? Yeah... Democrats are literally supplying Iran with billions of dollars in which they give both Hamas and Russia weapons. Biden and his global elite are making a killing off this war. This is why nobody can answer wtf Biden is doing. What he's doing is funding multiple wars and both parties.

The Islamic Republic of Iran launched a drone attack against Israel on Saturday in response to Israel killing a top Iranian general who allegedly played a key role in Hamas’ October 7 terrorist attack.

“Iran launched an attack against Israel by launching drones, four American and Israeli sources told me,” said Walla correspondent Barak Ravid.

COUNTRY!

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

960x0.jpg

This is largely good for America, Ukraine, and the west. This is tremendously beneficial for us. Although, I know MAGA wishes Ukraine was In the red and Russia was in the blue. They love Putin a BBB d want Russia to win.

Makes sense to me, if we want peace then we need to cause that red to skyrocket so it becomes untenable for Putin to wage war anymore.

This is largely good for America, Ukraine, and the west. This is tremendously beneficial for us. Although, I know MAGA wishes Ukraine was In the red and Russia was in the blue. They love Putin a BBB d want Russia to win.

Makes sense to me, if we want peace then we need to cause that red to skyrocket so it becomes untenable for Putin to wage war anymore.
Lol you should probably research that lie of a post. There's a reason he didn't add a link. Death tolls on both sides are far more catastrophic. MAGA wants death to end, you brag and are getting off on said numbers

She is right though. I mean Putin hasn't said he is going to march across all of Europe and conquer every country so why should we care if he just conquers a few?

I mean let's say a country marched into the US to conquer us. Who cares? It's not like they are going to march across all of North America and conquer the whole thing.

We should only care or get involved if a country wants to invade and conquer an entire continent. If countries are simply invading and conquering other countries then that is totally fine. Little wars are ok. We should just worry about big ones. Marge is smart

I think you mean "smort".

Lol you should probably research that lie of a post. There's a reason he didn't add a link. Death tolls on both sides are far more catastrophic. MAGA wants death to end, you brag and are getting off on said numbers

By that measure, Moscow has the upper hand.

Analysts say it will be hard for Ukraine to outmatch Russian forces, which continue to grow despite hundreds of thousands of casualties, without significant resources from its international partners. But the U.S. Congress has not approved $60 billion in aid for Ukraine, even as soldiers at the front run low on ammunition.

“Putin is not running a democracy,” said Evelyn Farkas, a former senior Pentagon official for Russia and Ukraine who now heads the McCain Institute at Arizona State University. “Putin can afford to be more callous and disregard the body count.”

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, on the other hand, is presiding over a more democratic system, “where the will of the people is actually the strongest component of their war machine.”

Russia had 3.7 times more men of fighting age than Ukraine in 2022, according to World Bank data. That means that though Russia has sustained nearly twice as many casualties as Ukraine, according to Western intelligence estimates, on a per capita basis Russia’s losses remain lower than Ukraine’s.

Putin can be more callous cause his country isn't democratic.
Zelensky's country is democratic..... And THE MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!

So, now that we are in a potential war with Iran, our 3rd war now under Democrats, how much money do you all wanna give Israel since they are being invaded by the country Biden has freed billions to and helped create massive wealth by removing sanctions?

Man this world was so much more peaceful under Trump. This sucks.

Last edited:
I just got back from my second war and now I'm gonna be deployed into a 3rd war? Oh man

It's just refreshing to hear a president speak of peace for once. I have no respect for fox news first and foremost but that's besides the point. Peace... what a concept. Peace.
1000000238.png

Never heard a president say they like peace. Amazing. Of course no plan on how to achieve the peace though.

Never heard a president say they like peace. Amazing. Of course no plan on how to achieve the peace though.

Surrender. Trump obviously intends to surrender to everyone. Guaranteed peace!

I might riot and rape some children later today though. Idk.

You should rape a bunch of women, too, so that some of them can have fun later getting an abortion.

I will add it to my list

Everyone should just give Russia whatever they want. Obvious solution duh

Russia ftw

Defending yourself is wrong. Surrender is right. Otherwise you are war mongering rapist

MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD! (Gotta use all caps with that kind of hyperbole)

MOST!

CORRUPT!

Thriller liked the one about raping children then he calls other trolls. @The Thriller can you explain how molesting underage kids is funny in any sort of way? Explain what's funny as you laughed then called others trolls.