What's new

The *OFFICIAL* Russia Is About To Invade Ukraine Thread

If Trump has the power to release this man, why doesn’t he? Instead, he’s blackmailing us. Which shouldn’t be a surprise. He does this all the time. He held Stormy’s career until she slept with him. He held up military aid for Ukraine. He’s just a mob boss that has got millions of cultists who worship him.

Last time Repubs did this (Johnson v Nixon) they kept it mostly a secret. Not anymore. He’s just tweeting the strategy.

View: https://x.com/radiofreetom/status/1793682720985334243?s=46

Yep. Narcissistic psychotic megalomaniac pieces of **** gonna narcissist psycho megalomania piece of ****, that's for sure.

Yep. Narcissistic psychotic megalomaniac pieces of **** gonna narcissist psycho megalomania piece of ****, that's for sure.
Oh this is kind of funny. I just posted about Trump calling him a sociopathic narcissist and I hadn't seen this post. To be honest I don't have a super clear idea what the difference between a psychopathic narcissist and a sociopathic narcissist is, but Trump is at least one of those things.

Oh this is kind of funny. I just posted about Trump calling him a sociopathic narcissist and I hadn't seen this post. To be honest I don't have a super clear idea what the difference between a psychopathic narcissist and a sociopathic narcissist is, but Trump is at least one of those things.
I think they’re very similar. The primary difference I believe is that psychopaths have poor social skills/inability to form social bonds with sociopaths can be charming and have many friends. Im also not a doctor so this is a very limited view of things…

OJ Simpson and Ted Bundy might be sociopaths (they made friends easily and were charming) while Ted kazinksy and Tim mcveigh might be considered psychopaths (poor social skills, loners mostly, weirdos)

Eh, in psychological parlance sociopathy has been subsumed into psychopathy now. So it is a form of a psychopathy and they really don't make a distinction any more. At least as far as I understand from what I have read in the literature. But Donald truly shows all the signs of a narcissistic psychopath, even given the previous definitions and use of those words.

The only place safe now from being hit by Western weapons is in Russia.
It appears the NATO and perhaps even the American policy that allowed Russians to use their own territory to amass troops free from worry over being hit by Western-made weapons is over. The head of NATO publicly announced support for use of Western-made weapons against military targets inside Russia.

It appears the NATO and perhaps even the American policy that allowed Russians to use their own territory to amass troops free from worry over being hit by Western-made weapons is over. The head of NATO publicly announced support for use of Western-made weapons against military targets inside Russia.

They shouldn't announce that until after the first day of strikes by Ukraine against amassed troops and equipment inside Russia

I’m slightly critical of Biden on this issue. I think we should be supplying Ukraine with what they need, faster, and remove as many barriers as we can for them to destroy as many Russian assets as possible. I understood the caution early in this invasion. But not anymore. Give Ukraine everything they request. Save Ukrainian lives and send the Russians home in coffins. If that means Ukraine gets to strike Russian cities along the border, so be it. Russia ****ed around, time for them to find out. Because of our delay, it makes this election even more important. We all know what’ll happen to Ukraine if Trump Wins.

Biden hid it by releasing it after the Trump conviction was certain to drown out everything, but it is now official. Ukraine is allowed to attack Russians in Russia using American weapons.

Ridiculous… I thought trump was supposed to be the one that would put his political opponents in jail, saber rattle with nuclear powers, lead us into ww3, I thought he was supposed to be the psychopath we didn’t want in charge? Most of the morons here say trump is worse then genocide so I suppose they think he’s worse then a nuclear attack as well.

Ridiculous… I thought trump was supposed to be the one that would put his political opponents in jail, saber rattle with nuclear powers, lead us into ww3, I thought he was supposed to be the psychopath we didn’t want in charge? Most of the morons here say trump is worse then genocide so I suppose they think he’s worse then a nuclear attack as well.
What nuclear attack?

You are weird

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Ya Germany is allowing Ukraine to use weapons supplied by Germany to attack Russian military in Russia.

It's about time Ukraine can untie the hand that has been tied behind it's back.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

It’s funny how all of these “neutral observers” always side for Russia. Has mongoose ever condemned Russia for its invasion? What about for bombing Ukrainian cities from *checks notes* Russia? Why is Russia doing this to a neighbor? Doesn’t Russia have enough domestic problems? Why risk escalation with nuclear powers? Russia should really be more cautious and responsible, don’t you think?

What nuclear attack?
You know the total deranged psychopath that is completely unhinged and in control of Russia? The guy that led the “unprovoked” attack on Ukraine and plans to March into Europe according to you morons. The guy that you all have been saying these stupid things about for months? Ya let’s escalate the conflict with that guy…

You know the total deranged psychopath that is completely unhinged and in control of Russia? The guy that led the “unprovoked” attack on Ukraine and plans to March into Europe according to you morons. The guy that you all have been saying these stupid things about for months? Ya let’s escalate the conflict with that guy…

So like, what nuclear attack?

Just like Republicans, why does Putin get to act like a belligerent child? Why do the rules apply to everyone else and he gets to do whatever he wants? Why must the world pander and coddle the guy who leads a country where only 25 percent of the population has indoor plumbing?

The way some of our posters frame things always makes America and the west look bad and Putin look strong. Instead of us escalating this invasion, why not frame it (accurately) as Putin’s invasion? Why not ask him why he’s risking escalation with the west? why not demand that he concede, pack up bags, and start hooking his people up with indoor crappers?