What's new

The *OFFICIAL* Russia Is About To Invade Ukraine Thread

Seems like a lot of US companies in russia are closing up shop. Mcdonalds, pepsi, coke, burger king and many more. Doesn't trump have some businesses in Russia? A trump tower or something? I wonder if he is shutting it down.
He is expanding I am sure. The market is open now and his buddy Putin promised him a nice massage from a, you know totally not underaged, girl with a "happy ending". How can he resist!

I didn't see if anyone else posted this but here is a running list of companies that have cut off business in one way or another in Russia as a result of their aggression in Ukraine. The few that stand out to me are McDonald's (see above post) and Visa and Mastercard. Imagine the impact if suddenly every card with a visa or mastercard logo stopped working. Not sure their "ceased operations in Russia" means they turned cards off, but that would be a hell of a statement. Could be worse for ordinary citizens though, but is that kind of thing enough to prompt any kind of action by the citizenry? The big question is, would any kind of action by the citizens do anything besides results in dead citizens. Damn this situation is bleak.

Seems like a lot of US companies in russia are closing up shop. Mcdonalds, pepsi, coke, burger king and many more. Doesn't trump have some businesses in Russia? A trump tower or something? I wonder if he is shutting it down.

Here you go

He is expanding I am sure. The market is open now and his buddy Putin promised him a nice massage from a, you know totally not underaged, girl with a "happy ending". How can he resist!
Happy ending is referring to a golden shower in trumps case right?

Russia will probably use chemical weapons soon and claim it was the west staging the attack. This is going to get worse before it gets better. Tucker has already turned on america

Tucker Carlson and his always-confused/exasperated expression has probably moved up to #1 on my list of most punchable faces.

I have zero doubt that the pro-Putin wing of the GOP is alive and well both politically and through journalist shills.

Tucker Carlson and his always-confused/exasperated expression has probably moved up to #1 on my list of most punchable faces.
Yep. He looks like such a douchebag. Even more douchey than trump himself. Just looks like such a spoiled entitled crybaby.

Russia will probably use chemical weapons soon and claim it was the west staging the attack. This is going to get worse before it gets better. Tucker has already turned on america

That is some pretty horrible **** right there. I like the comment where someone says: "he is mad cause he is paid in Rubles"
Also like the comment that simply said: "asset"
He is the worst.

Already in St Peterburg some medicine are in short supply (thyroxin).
Those are not under sanctions, but the issue is with logistics.
It is freely available in Narva (border city between Estonia and Russia, birthplace of Paul Keres)

The victory parade on the 9th of may in Moscow will be interesting. Hopefully things have been calmed down before that in Ukraine. Based on latest news, even a main battlegroup which usually was hosted near the border of Norway, has been destroyed.

A treaty with Ukraine with a "never join NAtO" clause, and "No NATO troops or military assets inside Ukraine", and "No EU membership" , and a Donbas settlement with withrawal of all Ukrainian forces out of Donetsk and Luhansk would have meant no Russian interference or troops and military operations inside Ukraine. Well, for a while at least.

NATO expansion makes it a competitive cold war all over again.

Putin's "opposition" inside Russia is Russia's (ostensibly at least) Communist Party and a lot of younger webz-minded younger people who are basically "Western" in culture and politics.

I think Putin knows his plan was broken up by popular support galvanized by Zelensky and western media. I think he knows there is a real threat to his continued power from within Russia. Putin's or Russia's (considering militarists and cultural nationalist Russians) do not really expect to put Humpty Dumpty back together again. I think it is conceded that independent former Soviet states will be, at best, tepidly pro-Russian in any conveivable future, and nobody is going to hitch back up in any kind of stable political alliance. Pro-Russian oligarchs are a breed in the region that can best be understood as "Rat's on a sinking ship".

However, EU and western folks will become the pariahs in the region who fail most dramatically. Zelensky will fail politically sooner than Putin will.

It is actually irrelevant what Fiona Hill's endgame aspirations are, or what Obama wannabe totalitarians hope to achieve. The end of this will be more actual democracy, not less.

Putin would settle today if Zelensky took EU membership and Western alliances like NATO off the table.

A treaty with Ukraine with a "never join NAtO" clause, and "No NATO troops or military assets inside Ukraine", and "No EU membership" , and a Donbas settlement with withrawal of all Ukrainian forces out of Donetsk and Luhansk would have meant no Russian interference or troops and military operations inside Ukraine. Well, for a while at least.

Putin's "opposition" inside Russia is Russia's (ostensibly at least) Communist Party and a lot of younger webz-minded younger people who are basically "Western" in culture and politics.

I think Putin knows his plan was broken up by popular support galvanized by Zelensky and western media. I think he knows there is a real threat to his continued power from within Russia. Putin's or Russia's (considering militarists and cultural nationalist Russians) do not really expect to put Humpty Dumpty back together again. I think it is conceded that independent former Soviet states will be, at best, tepidly pro-Russian in any conveivable future, and nobody is going to hitch back up in any kind of stable political alliance. Pro-Russian oligarchs are a breed in the region that can best be understood as "Rat's on a sinking ship".

However, EU and western folks will become the pariahs in the region who fail most dramatically. Zelensky will fail politically sooner than Putin will.

It is actually irrelevant what Fiona Hill's endgame aspirations are, or what Obama wannabe totalitarians hope to achieve. The end of this will be more actual democracy, not less.

Putin would settle today if Zelensky took EU membership and Western alliances like NATO off the table.
Is that you Neville Chamberlain?

file-20210330-23-azauaj.jpg

Oh and how does Putin's **** taste? You seem to really be enjoying it.

Is that you Neville Chamberlain?

file-20210330-23-azauaj.jpg
I have long maintained that British foreign policies are a big part of the world's woes. I have in some posts refered to the way US cartelists and British interests financed the buildup in Germany, under Hitler, before WWII. Our Rockefellers, Fords, DuPonts build factories there. Financed corporations there like Bayer, IG Farben, Volkswagen, many others.

This is exactly comparable to western interests brinbing and financing industries in Ukraine, or taking bribes from them. Putin sees this, knows this. That is the basis of his claims that "Fascists" are trying to control Ukraine.

I am an objective observer and reporter of facts. You have nothing intelligent or relevant here that in any way dontributes to the issue. Propaganda is usually like that.

I am an American. I support government "of the people" and "by the people" and "for the people". Putin is my view much like our leadership, which is increasingly resorting to suppression of real news and freedom of speech. I believe Putin is violation the rights of his own people in regards to fair elections and freedom of speech, and suppression of opponents. I don't know the facts I'm sure, but I think it's possible that I understate the reality here in regards to Putin.

I believe Putin expected Zelensky to cave on day two. I believe as I stated above, that Putin would have taken a little more than Biden stated as his objective before the invasion. Biden announced we would not defend Ukraine, and that sent Zelensky balls to the walls for his country. Biden said we would be OK if Putin just took "a little" piece of Ukraine. This is directly comparable to Madeline Albrights remarks to Irag's Saddam Hussein before he took Kuwait. Then we did the Iraq war.

I want Zelensky and Putin to agree with at least the treaty that Ukraine does not join NATO or the EU, and remains "neutral". It might mean something like Kazakistan or Belorus, but I thinki Putin )and Russia) will find allies expensivet to just buy and hold through corrupt politicians. Ultimately, I believe, people in these areas will actually make themselves some kind of independence that is not just allied with monster totalitarians like Obama and our Bigs, or Russia's. At least, that is what I hope.

I don't think Putin really accepts that any more that our globalists do. And THAT is the problem.

I didn't notice anyone else posting this. Maybe I missed it.

2 of the biggest internet backbones are shutting off Russia. "There are going to be cyberattacks from the government, and they are not going thru our network."

I did a thread on this almost a year ago.

I saw the natural gas pipeline to Germany as a concession by the Biden Admin Trump would not have done. I think Russia is also going to sell various things to China.

China is also about to put the UN out of business as the latest form of UK imperialism.

UN globalism is a damned stupid pipe dream worse than dope. We need to be strong enough nobody is going to mess with us.
You should be happy this is happening under Biden TBH. If it happened under Trump (which it didn't and wouldn't have had he won) then the media and these blokes would be screaming impeachment for not sending our military in to protect Ukraine, and start WWIII. "This is the last chance to save democracy!" and all that sensationalism found in a typical @Red post. Trump wouldn't listen of course, but then we'd have the democrats crawling over each other next election over liberating Ukraine and fixing Trump's mess.

Besides, when did anyone give a **** when one country invades another? Jews have been invading Palestine for a long time, and there's that whole Yemen genocide thing. Is it because they're brown and Ukrainians aren't? Or Russia bad China bad Jews good Saudi Arabia good?

You should be happy this is happening under Biden TBH. If it happened under Trump (which it didn't and wouldn't have had he won) then the media and these blokes would be screaming impeachment for not sending our military in to protect Ukraine, and start WWIII. "This is the last chance to save democracy!" and all that sensationalism found in a typical @Red post. Trump wouldn't listen of course, but then we'd have the democrats crawling over each other next election over liberating Ukraine and fixing Trump's mess.

Besides, when did anyone give a **** when one country invades another? Jews have been invading Palestine for a long time, and there's that whole Yemen genocide thing. Is it because they're brown and Ukrainians aren't? Or Russia bad China bad Jews good Saudi Arabia good?
Dumbest hot take I've seen in a while and completely false.

Lol. Very predictable post from you. The algorithms are working well on you. Your programming is nearly complete!

I'd love for the U.S. to charge into Ukraine and put the smack down on some Ruskie military ***. Trump, Biden, IDGAF. What I don't want is a nuclear war.

It is clear that with upwards of 85% of all Russian military ground forces in Ukraine that Russia is a paper tiger. 10% of U.S. military ground forces could wipe their *** with Russia. So this talk of WWIII is nonsense. Russia couldn't beat France and Germany with conventional forces.

The only thing stopping the world from doing what they did to Iraq after they invaded Kuwait is Russia's massive nuclear arsenal. That's it.

If Trump was the President Putin wouldn't have had to do this because Trump would have disbanded NATO and left the world a far far more dangerous place and Putin would have patted him on his stupid ****ing head like the lap dog he is.