What's new

The official summer league overreaction thread

Jazz4ever

Happy 4th. Let's start his off. Myles Turner 20/8/3 including a made three today. We lost him due to a coin flip :mad:

Aaron Gordon stroking it. His shot is looking good.

Lol@people who didn't want him.

Myles Turner makes me sad. Would have been effing perfect for this team. Good, potentially great, player and a wonderful, down-to-earth human being.

Also, really like Aaron Gordon. Would have been fine with him if Exum had gone top 4, but I think Exum is going to be special. So glad he fell to the Jazz.

Why does Orlando have 2 teams?

Did no one want to join that league after we left so they had to create 2 teams themselves?

I look forward to people freaking over Hood and Exum.

Gordon looks shredded too.

Looks so much better than he was at this time last year. Makes me sad we didn't get him, but makes me hopefuly Exum can make a similar jump.

Gordon looks shredded too.

Looks so much better than he was at this time last year. Makes me sad we didn't get him, but makes me hopefuly Exum can make a similar jump.

18 and 9 in 15 minutes for Aaron Gordon at the half.

2/2 from deep.

2/2 from the line.

Magic have a bright future if Gordon actually develops into a shooting PF.

Hezonja played a lot less, but he looked pretty talented.

Still don't know what to think about Payton. Great PG, but so flawed with his shot he may not be playable as a starter in the future.

[overreaction]
I told you guys Turner will be a beast!
[/overreaction]

Seriously I didn't realize Oladipo was this smart and mature. I could see him becoming a coach when he retires.