What's new

The Panda's Friend in China watch.....

Duck Rodgers

Just watch it for his shoes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH88gf8kyeQ

I can't believe the CBA actually allowed him to play in those. I read about them a few months ago but the story was that he was going to throw the panda part into the crowd before the game started. Apparently he actually wore them during games. He is such a clown.

Just watch it for his shoes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH88gf8kyeQ

I can't believe the CBA actually allowed him to play in those. I read about them a few months ago but the story was that he was going to throw the panda part into the crowd before the game started. Apparently he actually wore them during games. He is such a clown.

That kind of eccentric shoe design is really popular in the Asian countries. Pretty smart marketing. Probably going to make him pretty good $$$.

That kind of eccentric shoe design is really popular in the Asian countries. Pretty smart marketing. Probably going to make him pretty good $$$.

Just imagine the stacks he'd make playing in Japan and wearing Hello Kitty shoes.

I doubt he's even popular enough to drive any sort of market over there. His team bailed on him after 15 games. And anyhow Asians are weird....but not that weird. Athletic eccentric is China is like.....we're going give CPR to the old 90's line of KMART Air POS's ....and then slap the most absurd color combinattions we can think of on them. That's what Li-Ning, Xtep, 361 degree, Anta, etc. shoes all look like to me. Though they have some normal ones that look cool too.

I wish it would catch on in China for my amusement. Because what I was actually doing was watching Zhou Qi/Wang Zhelin highlights from this past season on Youtube.......and happened to see Ron Rons on the side....clicked on it....and I lost it when it started up. Totally had forgotten about those shoes. I was laughing so hard.