What's new

The Pearl's fast food analysis

Sure. I'm not a fan of snobbery out elitism. Food, for the most part, is good in my opinion. I'm not picky at all. I can enjoy cheap food and expensive food and everything in between. There's nothing inherently bad about chain restaurants or their food.

I also like having discussions with uncle f even when we disagree.

I'm the elitest snob in that story...

I don't know if my making fun of Dominoes or whatever was worth months of attacks.

But whatever.

Siro I don mind yo sophisticatin palette in tha least. In fact, I like ta hear bout you an Bulletproof's adventurin round tha Salt Lake cuisineries. Errbody likes good food dawg. Gittin up in somebodies grill bout eatin sumthin ya don likes a bit insultin ta the po, nah mean? Sides, whatchoo thank the differnce is tween papi jons an some upscale joint eh? Maybe ten percent?

I don't know if my making fun of Dominoes or whatever was worth months of attacks.

But whatever.
I wasn't liking the part where he was being a dick to you.

But whatever.

Some people just like bland foods and have a lack of taste buds. Some people also just like arguing on here.

Uncle f probably thinks Coors is the best beer because it is the most popular, just like his national chains are better. The more people buy them or go to them the better they are, lol.

Don't disparage Mcdonalds you hacks. As far as **** fast food chains go, not much beats that disgustingly delicious double cheeseburger for like $1.49 (not the mcdouble! it's not the same! it has one less slice of fake *** cheese). The fries are the best in ****-fast-fooddom too. if you don't agree, go fly a stupid kite.

Growing up, Taco Bell was my jam. lather that nacho cheese right over my goddamn nipples.

Some people just like bland foods and have a lack of taste buds. Some people also just like arguing on here.

Uncle f probably thinks Coors is the best beer because it is the most popular, just like his national chains are better. The more people buy them or go to them the better they are, lol.

**** homie I ain't buyin that trash. I like my cheap beer ta taste like crackas.

You soundin like tha type gittin up inta sum seven hunnid dolla bottles of Louis Roederer thinkin yo *** is refined cause sum king inna 1800's fell in luv wit da Cristal.

And from the looks of it, also uncle f.
Yeah, that one was obvious, but uncle f took a turn into a franklin/ain't hybrid, which makes me wonder if franklin was ain't.

It's like in those crappy dramas where there's a serial killer on the lose and then you start getting a copycat killer.