What's new

The R.I.P. Thread

Vale Rale Rasic, great Australian, coached the Socceroos to our first world cup in 1974, an orphan from Yugoslavia, he came to Australia and embraced the Green and Gold, the man lived for the jumper. He blazed the way for everything that followed. RIP Boss.

Vale Rale Rasic, great Australian, coached the Socceroos to our first world cup in 1974, an orphan from Yugoslavia, he came to Australia and embraced the Green and Gold, the man lived for the jumper. He blazed the way for everything that followed. RIP Boss.

dammit hadn't heard that .... yeah great loss for Australian football

dammit hadn't heard that .... yeah great loss for Australian football

Will be honoured at the friendly against Argentina next week. Funnily enough he was an early mentor of Ange at South Melbourne Hellas.

Be great if Arnie invited Ange in to give one of these speeches before the game.

We're kind of on a roll with a couple good ones. Maybe we get a third good one...

You can do it Trump! You've had a good run, now just let your heart go out and do the world a favor. If not him maybe Putin. A kid can dream!

"The Road" is one of those books that has stuck with me over the years. His books are rather bleak and I've only read a couple of them, but he had a way with words.

One of the things about being nearly 63 is that everyone you've ever admired are dropping like flies. It is also astounding how many famous people live to 90 or so.

One of the things about being nearly 63 is that everyone you've ever admired are dropping like flies. It is also astounding how many famous people live to 90 or so.

You're right
Lot of stars at 90 or close that could die soon
Clint Eastwood, William Shatner, Carol Burnett, Julie Andrews, to name a few