What's new

The R.I.P. Thread

Wasn’t the theory his stuff was so rubbish that it had to be a front for drug smuggling ?? Lol

His son got done for importing drugs in the furniture but supposedly Franco wasn't involved which is why the cops didn't go after the business.

The stuff the old wogs all bought was the baroque ornate crap that wouldn't be out of place in Kensington palace or the Vatican it looks ridiculous in a suburban home. You should see some of these old wogs lounge rooms part palace part mausoleum. His non baroque stuff was also suitably overpriced. I remember walking down Sydney Rd and looking through the window of his show room thinking what **** would buy this ****? Then I saw the prices and nearly fell over.

John Pilger dead at 84, half an hour into the new year and one of my heroes has died. I remember reading Pilger as a young man one of the few authors that could reduce me to tears with his prose. Devastating loss to the world of ideas.

John Pilger dead at 84, half an hour into the new year and one of my heroes has died. I remember reading Pilger as a young man one of the few authors that could reduce me to tears with his prose. Devastating loss to the world of ideas.
Man. RIP. A giant of a man, what a body of work he’s left

Man. RIP. A giant of a man, what a body of work he’s left

The lack of coverage of this mans death is a national disgrace. John is a great Australian, he will be missed not just by his absence but by the dearth of ability of those that follow him,.

Vale John Pilger

The lack of coverage of this mans death is a national disgrace. John is a great Australian, he will be missed not just by his absence but by the dearth of ability of those that follow him,.

Vale John Pilger

Really, not much coverage ?? That’s lame af. Groundbreaking work. One of the most upstanding blokes ever.