What's new

The results are in! Jazzfans 2013 Forum Awards Results

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];658084 said:
Hey guys look at me. Arnt I just like the most non conformist!? There has never been a more original hater than me. True story.

I fixed your fix.

Welcome one and all, to the 2013 JazzFanz Award ceremony!

First and foremost, I'd like to apologize for the delay. I wanted to do this the right way and do a big photoshopped finale, but time restraints are keeping me from doing it.

So instead of sitting on the results and waiting until I can do it the pretty way, we're just gonna get this over with the quick, and easy way-- with plain text. Ugh. Sorry, once again for the wait.

Highlight under the award to reveal the winner! Runners up will be listed if the votes were close. No runner up will be revealed if the category was a runaway.

Let's start from the bottom of the list and work our way up.

The winner of the JazzFanz fan of the year was one of the biggest runaway winners of the year.

The winner of the JazzFanz Fan of the Year award is:
Stoked!

Clown of the year was another clear runaway.

The winner of the JazzFanz Clown of the Year award is:
UGLI baby!

Signature of the year was one of the most varied categories of the year. So varied, the winner only won by 2 votes.

The winner of the JazzFanz Signature of the Year award is:
UGLI baby!

Runners up for Signature of the Year were both only 2 points away from winning the title:
Dalamon & Hack!

You thought signature of the year was close? Well about those avatars...

The winners of the JazzFans Avatar of the Year award are:
berkkobe, Hack, Jako & UGLI baby!

Executive of the Year had a smaller pool of users to vote for, but the results were spread out as can be.

The winners of the JazzFans Executive of the Year award are:
Bronco70 & Colton!

The Most Improved category was a battle between two users. Only one user was ultimately more improved than the other.

The winner of the JazzFanz Most Improved Poster is:
Hack!

Runner up for Most Improved Poster:
Hotttnickkk!

Rookie of the year was a clear runaway.

The winner of the JazzFanz Rookie of the Year is:
scootsy!

Sixth Man of the Year was literally insane. A 3 way tie for the win, and a whole bunch of various vote-getters made this an interesting category.

The winners of the JazzFanz Sixth Man of the Year are:
Mr. McGibblets, orangello, and prodigy!

Defensive poster of the year was a defensive battle between two posters.

The winner of the JazzFanz Defensive Poster of the Year is:
One Brow!

Runner up for Defensive Poster of the Year:
Cyrone Torbin!

Coach of the year had a clear winner, and three very respectable runners up.

The winner of the JazzFanz Coach of the Year is:
vslice02!

Runners up for Coach of the Year:
GVC, PKM, and spycam1!

And last but not least, we have our everything.

Our favorite poster on all of JazzFanz.

This user was the biggest runaway award winner of the season.

Our MVP.

The winner of the JazzFanz MVP award is...

PKM!

A big congratulations to PKM, a big congratulations to our other award winners, and a huge thank you to all those who voted.

But wait! There's more!

All JazzFanz teams have yet to be tallied.

They will be counted and edited into this topic later. So stay tuned! More results are on the way!

...all I got was blank screens! What had happened?

Runner up for most improved!!!

Yay!!!

Thanks guys!! I'll keep improving and hopefully can get the award next year!!!

*tears*

1993_iconic_picture_director_eastwood.jpg

Stop it bro... *tears* ... truly I'm overwhelmed by all your support........ truly........

I'm loving these awards... it's really nice to get a pat on the back after a year of grinding & hard work.

Thanks Xsy for organizing this!!!

These are the words of a person who finished RUNNER UP in a category for Most Improved. The organizer said 22 people voted. He said he listed the runner up in instances where the second-place poster was two votes from the lead. From this we can conclude that a MAXIMUM of ten people voted for him (again, as "most improved"). Based on what the organizer said, we can safely assume that for a combination of reasons, it is highly probable that this number is less than ten. Perhaps in the five to six range.

You're all getting Trolled. Hard.

Not as many as you think.

Probably around 22ish.

REPPED

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];658287 said:
These are the words of a person who finished RUNNER UP in a category for Most Improved. The organizer said 22 people voted. He said he listed the runner up in instances where the second-place poster was two votes from the lead. From this we can conclude that a MAXIMUM of ten people voted for him (again, as "most improved"). Based on what the organizer said, we can safely assume that for a combination of reasons, it is highly probable that this number is less than ten. Perhaps in the five to six range.

You're all getting Trolled. Hard.

REPPED

Bro... seriously... I am truly honored everytime I see that you've taken the time away from your fantastic sex life to make a considered post about little 'ol me.

I truly appreciate it bro. Keep them coming.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];658293 said:
I'm meeting someone in 15 minutes. I wrote the post while I was eating dinner. No probs, troll.

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that you'll thoroughly deserve our pos-rep if we can get a full write-up (complete with photos and potentially audio) of this late night "meeting".