What's new

The Return of Jingles, AKA Ramjoe

Oh my god, just realized there's almost no one left from Joe's days here and it made me a little sad. What a trip. Who besides JC is still here?

WE'RE STILL HERE JOE!

It’s just JC they were talking about it the other day how there’s only one player left on the roster from 2020

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s just JC they were talking about it the other day how there’s only one player left on the roster from 2020

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, that's gotta be a weird feeling for Joe. Hope the Jazz do a little something. Love when they give props to former players whenever they return.

Man, that's gotta be a weird feeling for Joe. Hope the Jazz do a little something. Love when they give props to former players whenever they return.
I'd totally take Joe back to finish his career here, then retire his number. The quintessential jazz man. Love Joe. Easily in my top 5 favorite Jazz players of all time.

I'd totally take Joe back to finish his career here, then retire his number. The quintessential jazz man. Love Joe. Easily in my top 5 favorite Jazz players of all time.

That would be so cool. The vibe on those teams were so awesome and I think it was largely because of Joe.

I’ll 2nd that!

How crazy is it that the enduring memory of the Donovan-Gobert era will be Joe ****ing Ingles?!

It’s a shame the dude will spend his post-NBA days living in Australia as it would be cool to have him involved in the organization in some capacity.

Remember when Ingles said he would go back to Australia once his NBA career started to dwindle and that he didnt really care about money?

Turns out those NBA contracts are tempting.
This will be the last one though. Dude looks extra slow and thick… but not with two Cs.

I’d grind it out for as long as I could. Get yo money!

Love Joe! Saw him hit the Jingles move the other night. It made me happy.

How are we 2.5 pt dogs at home doe?

Joseph Howarth Ingles is a player of erudition and substance. He can throw the ball into the goal from nearly a furlong away and the comments that emanate from his mouth distract opponents. I recommend retiring Joseph’s number in the Jazz hall of fame.

he's so washed. He was sooooo bad for us in the recent World Cup. I'm stunned a team gave him 20 mil
Look the slow mo move still worked but it looked extra slow. In Orlando no one will notice if you are in shape or out of shape. Just mail it in and collect the check. Buy the fam a season pass to Disney World and hang out with the dudes for a few months. Vet mentor is a great gig.

Look the slow mo move still worked but it looked extra slow. In Orlando no one will notice if you are in shape or out of shape. Just mail it in and collect the check. Buy the fam a season pass to Disney World and hang out with the dudes for a few months. Vet mentor is a great gig.

absolutely And his kids get to enjoy disneyworld for a couple of years before coming home to the promised land

I think kessler has won the opening tip in all 6 games.

That dude got hacked by the jazz. We got away with one there

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Did they do anything for ingles return in the arena?

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app