What's new

The return of the GOAT

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
Lauren Jackson at 40 (41 in two weeks) making her comeback to basketball in Australia. The Opals had a pathetic Olympics after Liz Cambage imploded and was withdrawn from the competition throwing the whole national program into chaos. Cambage has said she will not participate in the World Champs in September in Sydney, the draw of a home World Champs and the massive hole at the 5 for the Opals has drawn the GOAT out of retirement. Watch this space, it reminds me of the great Robbie Baggio in his attempt to play for Italy at the 2002 World Cup in Korea and Japan. Things are starting well.

Averaging 29 points, 15 rebounds in 23 mins

Lauren Jackson at 40 (41 in two weeks) making her comeback to basketball in Australia. The Opals had a pathetic Olympics after Liz Cambage imploded and was withdrawn from the competition throwing the whole national program into chaos. Cambage has said she will not participate in the World Champs in September in Sydney, the draw of a home World Champs and the massive hole at the 5 for the Opals has drawn the GOAT out of retirement. Watch this space, it reminds me of the great Robbie Baggio in his attempt to play for Italy at the 2002 World Cup in Korea and Japan. Things are starting well.

Averaging 29 points, 15 rebounds in 23 mins

Isn't she playing in the Albury over 35 vets league ??

Isn't she playing in the Albury over 35 vets league ??

No thats my dating profile...

NBL 1 which i believe is the renamed SEABL, its a fair drop off the WNBL but World Champs is September be a brave coach not to invite her to national team camp at a minimum.

No thats my dating profile...

NBL 1 which i believe is the renamed SEABL, its a fair drop off the WNBL but World Champs is September be a brave coach not to invite her to national team camp at a minimum.
Man that’s be awesome. Fav player ever

I thought this was going to be a post about Charlie Z. Disappointed.

Shut your filthy foreign mouth...

back to the story

more on Cambage and the national camp from Jenna O'Hea. (@Douchebag K i'd **** you to **** her)

@The Fresh Prince sorry to be pricks, I know I love our national women's team we've been taking it to the US for years. (@Douchebag K would feel the same way if he wasn't a sociopath)

Loz had a lazy 41 on the weekend, lets get things together for the world champs, she should come to the area like Tyson Fury.

****ing amazon warrior,

Shut your filthy foreign mouth...

back to the story

more on Cambage and the national camp from Jenna O'Hea. (@Douchebag K i'd **** you to **** her)

@The Fresh Prince sorry to be pricks, I know I love our national women's team we've been taking it to the US for years. (@Douchebag K would feel the same way if he wasn't a sociopath)

Loz had a lazy 41 on the weekend, lets get things together for the world champs, she should come to the area like Tyson Fury.

****ing amazon warrior,

Dude I’d sooner **** you than that nauseating Cambage thing. Colour me shocked that she’s been exposed as an entitled hypocritical toxic ******. Just didn’t see that coming lol