What's new

The Rose Appreciation Thread

Ron Mexico

Contributor
We had our ups and downs together Derrick but in the end I am hopeful we as fans can remember your time here with Rose colored glasses.

Wish you all the luck in your future endeavors. We will always consider you one of us. I probably wont be watching, so ill just assume the best.

Please share your appreciation for Derrick Rose and his time as a Jazz man.

Derrick Rose played a role in getting us Favors.

RIP, Derrick Rose.

he sucks. he has no business playing basketball. he ruins every team he got traded. i won't let him enter my country.

Plus/Minus ended up as 0. Don't need anything more from a sub...just make sure you hold steady until the starters return.
And I hear he didn't make any waves in the locker room, unlike the rumors about Rodney. I will always remember "the other Derrick" fondly. In fact, I think that's the reason he didn't stay. It's just too damn confusing. Remember when we briefly had two "Trey's" on the team? One had to be traded because it just caused too many problems with Bolerjack and Boone. And when the media would call out "Trey," both would turn their heads. Really annoying for the players.

DRose destroyed DWill in a game in Utah that led to DWill going off and Sloan quitting. Deron got traded for Favors as part of KOC’s atonement for his 3 years of passivity.

Wow derrick took 26 shots in that game (11/26 shooting for 29 pts).

Deron had 12pts/11rebs on 5/13 shooting in the loss

As an aside, Gordon Hayward had a 111 Drtg and 40 Ortg. :D

I'm not sure how I'm going to make it through this great loss. I'll have to rely on my loved ones at this difficult time. It's hard to put into words just how much he did for us. I'm just struggling with this right now.... I need a minute.

lkcrYVr.jpg

As a rookie Rose stepped under DWill on a jump shot causing Williams to severely sprain his ankle. Williams had problems with his ankle the rest of his career.