What's new

The sad state of game threads...

I'm just taking your words at face value here man. I actually agree in part, and miss the old game threads when I'm unable to participate in the chat due to work or whatever. But worrying about what Rockets fans must think about us when they drop by is a bit much.

Yeah, I'm trying to shame people into making reasonably decent game threads. So I'm saying some stupid ****. It's all good. I hooked us up with a semi-decent game thread for the Warriors game.

But in all honesty I think Jason should have a sign-up list for making game threads and there should be some basic (soft) guidelines for what's expected. I think it would lead to better game threads that get posted a little earlier.

Yeah, I'm trying to shame people into making reasonably decent game threads. So I'm saying some stupid ****. It's all good. I hooked us up with a semi-decent game thread for the Warriors game.

But in all honesty I think Jason should have a sign-up list for making game threads and there should be some basic (soft) guidelines for what's expected. I think it would lead to better game threads that get posted a little earlier.
I think you just want a safe way to view pics of busty or scantily clad women without it showing up in your browser history for your wife/GF to see. If she catches you, you can just blame whomever posted the pic(s) and claim you think it's a disgusting tradition.

I think I've made 4 or so game threads. I put some time and effort into them, especially with the shops. I'd make more but don't wanna whore it.

Last edited:
369f9a1.jpg

I think you just want a safe way to view pics of busty or scantily clad women without it showing up in your browser history for your wife/GF to see. If she catches you, you can just blame whomever posted the pic(s) and claim you think it's a disgusting tradition.

In

Breh is this the mid 2000's? It's called Incognito .