What's new

The Tao of Ronnie Price:

The Pearl

Contributor
For all that is sacred, if there is a basketball god, please let us not endure one more minute of Ronnie Price.

Somebody with the power to do so please ease our pain.

This cat is shooting 36% and 28% from 3 pt land. He is averaging more turnovers than assists, more personal fouls than rebounds, and STILL has managed to spend 5 years in the league.

I watched my first NBA game some time in the mid 70's he is the worst NBA player I have ever witnessed. James Naismith would have tore the peach baskets off the walls if he knew humanity was going to suffer such pain.

The fact that our rookie lottery pick who is just starting to get it has to lose one second of playing time to this fraud is making me want to take a flame thrower to the Energy Solutions Arena.

I'd rather watch Kosta Koufus piss down his leg every time he got 2 minutes of game action. Even he managed one moment of greatness with "boom bitches."

Price is setting the game back 50 years.

I think I'd rather have any of our terrible Pg's or SG's of the past than Price. Every time that guy even thinks of shooting I start yelling at the TV. Every time any player passes it to him I start screaming at the TV.

I loved the play tonight where he dove at the ball 18 feet away and essentially gave the other team a free basket when he did not come close to it. Great hustle, Just dive your *** right out of the play.

I think I'd rather have any of our terrible Pg's or SG's of the past than Price. Every time that guy even thinks of shooting I start yelling at the TV. Every time any player passes it to him I start screaming at the TV.

I loved the play tonight where he dove at the ball 18 feet away and essentially gave the other team a free basket when he did not come close to it. Great hustle, Just dive your *** right out of the play.

lol! Was that the play when he dove on the ground 10 seconds after the ball had already been picked up?

*cough* Palacio *cough* (career 23.5% 3 pt shooting; a whopping 6.3% the year he was with the Jazz)

*cough* Palacio *cough* (career 23.5% 3 pt shooting; a whopping 6.3% the year he was with the Jazz)

I hate to compare anybody to Palacio, but Ronnie Price really is that bad. I have no idea what the coaches are seeing, and I like to think I know enough about basketball to say that Ronnie Price gives you next to nothing beneficial.

I hate to compare anybody to Palacio, but Ronnie Price really is that bad. I have no idea what the coaches are seeing, and I like to think I know enough about basketball to say that Ronnie Price gives you next to nothing beneficial.

Jack Haley.......that is all.

Dude is what you'd want in a third string point guard.

But not as the backup 2 guard.

I understood him getting run in the first half, but not 9 minutes, and not sniffing the court in the second half.

And why no Hayward last night? He should be our backup SG, not Price. Price is an energy guy to go hound the guy with the ball; nothing more. He at least can defend smaller SG's, which many teams deploy these days.

LOL. I remember when this board was evenly divided on Price after the '09 playoffs. The pro-Price people wanted him over Maynor because Price "hustled" and brought "energy." Completely blind to the fact that he, well, sucked at pretty much everything else. Price was trash then and he is trash now.