What's new

The Tao of Ronnie Price:

For the record, he's a great guy to have on your team as a strict 3rd string option on a cheap deal. Using him more than that and you're asking for trouble.

For all that is sacred, if there is a basketball god, please let us not endure one more minute of Ronnie Price.

Somebody with the power to do so please ease our pain.

This cat is shooting 36% and 28% from 3 pt land. He is averaging more turnovers than assists, more personal fouls than rebounds, and STILL has managed to spend 5 years in the league.

I watched my first NBA game some time in the mid 70's he is the worst NBA player I have ever witnessed. James Naismith would have tore the peach baskets off the walls if he knew humanity was going to suffer such pain.

The fact that our rookie lottery pick who is just starting to get it has to lose one second of playing time to this fraud is making me want to take a flame thrower to the Energy Solutions Arena.

I'd rather watch Kosta Koufus piss down his leg every time he got 2 minutes of game action. Even he managed one moment of greatness with "boom bitches."

Price is setting the game back 50 years.

Did you ever watch Eric Snow in his later years?

And why no Hayward last night? He should be our backup SG, not Price. Price is an energy guy to go hound the guy with the ball; nothing more. He at least can defend smaller SG's, which many teams deploy these days.

Cant believe that KOC and Greg Miller to happy seeing Price over Hayward especially considering Price has not played in a while. Somebody needs to take a crow bar and whack his toe i suppose.

Stop the suffering!!

We don't want one more min of this assclown on our court. We have enough to endure with Raja.