What's new

The top four picks in the 2014 draft will be?

Shocker00

If one these is the draft order:

1) Milwaukee Bucks- Wiggins is dominating a poll put on their forum
2) Philadelphia 76ers - They want Wiggins but expect him gone and they don't seem that high on Parker, I think they take Embiid here
3) Orlando Magic - They really want a point guard and the fans seem to think they should select Exum over Parker.
4) Utah Jazz -

OR

1) Philadelphia 76ers- Wiggins
2) Milwaukee Bucks - Embiid
3) Orlando Magic - Exum
4) Utah Jazz -

OR

1) Orlando Magic - Embiid
2) Milwaukee Bucks - Wiggins
3) Philadelphia 76ers- The fan base like Exum better but think they might take Parker because they already have MCW
4) Utah Jazz -

If the Jazz want Jabari then I think they can get him at #4 as long as the Celtics, Lakers, and Kings stay out of the top 3

The feeling is that most teams don't have Jabari Parker as high as Utah or Boston does. In most cases I think you will see Wiggins and Embiid go first and second. It then comes down to Parker vs Exum where most teams probably have Parker ahead of Exum but the Magic would rather have a point guard and their fanbase seems to think they would take Exum. Although, if Orlando ended up third they could always trade down a spot or two and try and get Exum and if they miss out on him they could just draft Marcus Smart, of course it would depend on what they could get in return.