What's new

The Trade That Fixes Everything

I mean the Jazz would finally be a legit contender even if the whole thing would be a ****ing circus.

Of course, there are a million reasons this wouldn't happen, but broadly speaking this is probably the most likely period in Lebron's career that trading him might actually be a good idea.

I mean the Jazz would finally be a legit contender even if the whole thing would be a ****ing circus.

Of course, there are a million reasons this wouldn't happen, but broadly speaking this is probably the most likely period in Lebron's career that trading him might actually be a good idea.

Oh, totally agree with you. The whole idea is laughable but I find it amusing way too much.

In all honesty though, ridiculousness aside, this trade would make us the odds-on favorite pretty much immediately. Assuming Bron can stay healthy for any period of time next year. I don't want to ride LBJ's coattails, makes me vomit a little every time I think about it, but I sure as **** want the ring. So bring it on.

LBJ would all of a sudden become the last pick in the allstar game draft, I mean no one cares about players playing on the jazz, it’s Utah after all. Lol

LBJ could not play a second, have a video of him shatting on the floor of a church and smothering an infant to death and tools would still vote him as an ASG starter because hey who hasn’t messed up from time to time.