What's new

The unrepentant Rudy Gobert support thread

I’m fairly certain that if there was some egregious behavior behind closed doors we would have heard about it by now... that story line has kinda fizzled out. I’m guessing it was the fact that Rudy had out of country visitors not just that he touched the mics. I hope those two just go out of their way to make it right.
And I'm speaking more to Rudy giving DM covid as the big if.
No one has any idea who game covid to DM. Or who gave it to Rudy for that matter (could have been DM)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

No one has any idea who game covid to DM. Or who gave it to Rudy for that matter (could have been DM)

Yup... Wood prolly gave it to both of them. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

I've never really believed either of them gave it to each other. I think that one or both of them picked it up during our games against eastern teams, they just so happened to be tested and confirmed first.

I’m fairly certain that if there was some egregious behavior behind closed doors we would have heard about it by now... that story line has kinda fizzled out. I’m guessing it was the fact that Rudy had out of country visitors not just that he touched the mics. I hope those two just go out of their way to make it right.
Maybe we haven't heard about it because Donovan is showing restraint by not outing Rudy. Remember, when Woj reported that Donovan was upset with Rudy, teammates said "you'll have to talk to Donovan about what happened."

To me, this whole situation has been a great example of the strong lockerroom we have. Rudy did something, Donovan was pissed, but he didn't say what Rudy did. That deserves respect yet we have people on here bashing Donovan for being cold to Rudy. We don't even know what happened.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Maybe we haven't heard about it because Donovan is showing restraint by not outing Rudy. Remember, when Woj reported that Donovan was upset with Rudy, teammates said "you'll have to talk to Donovan about what happened."

To me, this whole situation has been a great example of the strong lockerroom we have. Rudy did something, Donovan was pissed, but he didn't say what Rudy did. That deserves respect yet we have people on here bashing Donovan for being cold to Rudy. We don't even know what happened.

You're reaching. I read that as them saying "Don's being a bitch, ask him about it."

You're reaching. I read that as them saying "Don's being a bitch, ask him about it."
Only a pessimistic person or Donovan hater would think that.

The teammates were pretty clear. Rudy did something and Donovan was pissed. We might never know what Rudy did which is fine with me. Another reason to respect Donovan

I'm not saying Rudy is a bad player. I like the guy. He is valuable. He is good. He's not a super star. He's not a top 10 player. He's not worth the super max.

Houston owned us in the first two games. We adjusted well for the next 3 games. Gobert played well. I just don't think he dominated. He did his job against a solid West team that had major question marks. They weren't contenders last year yet they preformed rather well against us.

In a perfect world, we support Gobert better. I just don't feel like our fanbase should be held hostage by the idea that everything falls apart without Gobert.

Lol. He was our best player by far, it wasn’t even close.