What's new

The untold story of Ron Boone: returning to where it all started -- Jazz in New Orleans 3/11/18 2PM

That may have been my favorite game of the season. Rubio has become one of our three go to scorers, especially with a jumper-absolutely no one in the league saw that coming, besides Quinn and Dennis Lindsay.

Our other two have also been absolute surprises. Mitchell - it's already been said. And Joe Ingles - a 29 year old Australian is now the 2nd best 3 pointer shooter in the league. And heck, even Jae Crowder, despite a rough game, is getting there.

We even have the best jerseys in the league now - the Moab jerseys are the hottest thing since ever.

It's a blend of science and art. I love this team.

Don't like this game! Even if we win, there s something wrong. Too many turnovers, too many point in the paint. We have to wake up or we won't see the playoff

Sent from my SM-A520F using JazzFanz mobile app

Wasn’t able to watch the game, just checked the box score. How in the name of all that is holy did A.D. get 10 blocks and NO still lose?

This must be Rubio's craziest game ever. I'm 99% sure he never shot 22 times in a game. 30 points, 10 rebounds, 7 assists, 5 turnovers (a few ugly ones), 4 fouls and the dagger 3 to finish it.

Donovan did what all-stars do. 2 points at the half? You know what's coming.

Our team has its ups and downs on offense, but defense is #1 in the league and it's not even close. Pelicans were killing people. These are their points in the previous games with Anthony Davis:
99 today

Last edited:
I must admit. Donovan Mitchell asserted his will onto the game... very few players can do what he did to close the third quarter, wow.