What's new

The Utah Jazz are and have been the Best Franchise in Professional Sports.

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
For a small market team in a league built on large markets the Utah Jazz have been an ideal franchise for the league.

The Utah Jazz have set the bar for professionalism in pro sports for more than 30 years.

The Utah Jazz have punched FAR above their weight class as a professional sports franchise for as long as they have been in SLC.

There is no team I'd rather be a fan of.

If we manage to go to the finals, in this era of super teams, it will be great for every other fan base in the league. They will be able to dream of their own competing with FA destination teams. Teams will suddenly be trying to adopt our style of play, and that would be beautiful for the NBA. Right now no one thinks they have a chance unless they live in LA, Boston, Miami, or NYC. (Philadelphia is another model. Tank for several years and hope to get lucky in the lottery)

Go Jazz
Viva la Hydra!

Sent from my CPH1907 using JazzFanz mobile app

Uhh, still a franchise who kicks *** year after year and has rings. You have to be an inexplicable moron to think Utah Jazz are a better franchise than the San Antonio Spurs if your criteria is sustained success in a small market.
Well you can color me a moron if you want, but if you insist on doing that then color me Purple, Gold, and Green. As far as inexplicability goes, it's quite explainable...I'm juiced on Jazz Koolaid. Take TD out of the equation and how many titles have they won? zero.
A team with multiple banners and a tremendous legacy of success and playoff runs.

So the Spurs without Tim Duncan have gone to the playoffs mutiple years without winning...kind of like our Utah Jazz. I will give you that they are a model franchise. You could even argue that we followed their model, just as they supposedly followed ours in the 90's and 00's. If I were on a Spurs fan site I would totally understand your point. But I'm a Jazz fan, and I am unapologetically biased towards this team.

The saint louis cardinals put the jazz to shame so stfu best in all sports. Cardinals have won multiple Chip in a small market and have a fan base that acts with class. They clapped and gave standing ovation after being swept by RedSox who had not won in 80 some years. Do you really think Jazz fans would do this? Also maybe you should wait until they win in playoffs because this a team that is built to pile up regular season wins and will struggle in playoffs. I as a jazz fan know how lucky Jazz have been with injuries but healthy lakers and healthy Nuggets, you know teams who did not get as long of a break as the jazz when fully healthy are better then the jazz. Jazz have not had issues as other teams have and to their credit they have took advantage of it but this what separates Jazz fans from fans like Cardinals. Cardinals fans respect the other teams. Jazz fans are rude AF like about DFisher kid who had cancer and they make fun of it and think it's okay because he did lie. So stfu dudd

Who are the Spurs without Tim Duncan? Who they tanked hard to draft?

Wow you are stupid. They didn't tank to get Duncan but Robinson,you know a top 50 all time player for hurt and they stunk. Imagine if Malone and Stockton got hurt in same year, would you call that tanking when they lost? I swear fans like you are what makes us knowledgeable Jazz fans look like losers

Well you can color me a moron if you want, but if you insist on doing that then color me Purple, Gold, and Green. As far as inexplicability goes, it's quite explainable...I'm juiced on Jazz Koolaid. Take TD out of the equation and how many titles have they won? zero.

So the Spurs without Tim Duncan have gone to the playoffs mutiple years without winning...kind of like our Utah Jazz. I will give you that they are a model franchise. You could even argue that we followed their model, just as they supposedly followed ours in the 90's and 00's. If I were on a Spurs fan site I would totally understand your point. But I'm a Jazz fan, and I am unapologetically biased towards this team.
Wow you are dumber then I even thought.
Take TD away how many rings the Spurs have? The same as the Jazz idiot. I swear people like this guy is why Jazz fans are made fun of everywhere in country. In going guess you either live in Utah or live outside the USA

The saint louis cardinals put the jazz to shame so stfu best in all sports. Cardinals have won multiple Chip in a small market and have a fan base that acts with class. They clapped and gave standing ovation after being swept by RedSox who had not won in 80 some years. Do you really think Jazz fans would do this? Also maybe you should wait until they win in playoffs because this a team that is built to pile up regular season wins and will struggle in playoffs. I as a jazz fan know how lucky Jazz have been with injuries but healthy lakers and healthy Nuggets, you know teams who did not get as long of a break as the jazz when fully healthy are better then the jazz. Jazz have not had issues as other teams have and to their credit they have took advantage of it but this what separates Jazz fans from fans like Cardinals. Cardinals fans respect the other teams. Jazz fans are rude AF like about DFisher kid who had cancer and they make fun of it and think it's okay because he did lie. So stfu dudd

Wow you are stupid. They didn't tank to get Duncan but Robinson,you know a top 50 all time player for hurt and they stunk. Imagine if Malone and Stockton got hurt in same year, would you call that tanking when they lost? I swear fans like you are what makes us knowledgeable Jazz fans look like losers

Wow you are dumber then I even thought.
Take TD away how many rings the Spurs have? The same as the Jazz idiot. I swear people like this guy is why Jazz fans are made fun of everywhere in country. In going guess you either live in Utah or live outside the USA

ncoloradojazz, is that you?

The Cavs are easily a bottom five franchise and how they fell short year after year during Lebron's first stint is a big contributing factor to that take.
You call them a bottom 5 franchise but they have more rings than the Jazz. What does that say?

Pretty impressive that a bottom 5 franchise can have more rings than the top franchise according to some in this thread

When David Robinson got hurt, they did their best to get the 1st pick and were the worst team in the association... If that is not tanking, what is? David Robinson was a good player but not the difference between a contender and the bottom team. When Robinson came back they won their first title in Duncan's second year in the league. David won none without Tim, Tim went on to win 4 more without David.

Oh, and call me more names please. show me how much smarter you are than I am.

Tim Duncan played for the Spurs. He stayed there his entire career. You dont get to erase something from history just to fit your stupid narrative.