What's new

The Utah Jazz are signing G/F Zylan Cheatham to a 10-day hardship deal, sources tell ESPN.

This is the best video that shows some raw footage of NBA game time that's got defense. Some good things in here. They always say to find someone who makes you look better and he should love being here because our guys will do a good job of making him look like a savant.

I liked Cheatem in college. Definitely has some natural feel for the game and plays with energy, but very unrefined. Very inconsistent shooter. Not sure his man defense is actually good or if he's just more of a ball of energy type guy who can hit the glass, but doesnt really have the strength to fill that role in the NBA.

there's no reason Royce just played 36min tonight with this guy barely seeing any min at all. especially in the 4th when we were down big with no chance of a come back

Kind of interesting House got 0 minutes last night.

I wonder if that's just Quin wanting to get a taste of everyone so he could see Denzel, or if it's because Quin is done with him?

Quin's tendency to take one look then discard sure flies in the face of the vaunted player development. I sure hope a lot of coaching is going on behind the scenes, but it sure looks like no effort is being made to coach at all, but rather if you aren't already what we need with nothing to iron out then we can't and won't use you again. Not a good look.