What's new

The Utah Jazz changed the Chick-fil-A promotion this year. Here’s what’s different

I agree. What im still confused about is whether it has to be in the 4th quarter. The article doesnt mention it at all and that seems like a pretty crucial detail to leave out.

Plus i seem to remember adams missing 2 in a row in the first half in the game on wednesday but i dont remember it happening in the 4th.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
It's only for the 4th quarter. He missed 4 in a row in the 4th and you could hear Dan Roberts say "only 1 sandwich per night" and hear the crowd "boo"

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

The only way I would want to eat Chick-fil-A is if it's free. Bland, dry plain chicken breast with a single pickle is anything but appetizing if I am expected to pay for it, but I'll choke it down for free.

High praise coming from the master.

You may call me Obi Wan Rubashov

84334894jpg.jpeg

Apparently you don't have to be at the game to get the free Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich, you just have their app.

https://www.deseret.com/sports/2019...fowl-promotion-free-rewards-location-services

Story at 11... I'm sure. Now all of your neighbors will be chanting for 4th quarter missed free throws too, not just in game fans.

I saw this in the Jazz Newz thread, but figured there would be a few cheapskates that would appreciate this here.
Does it work in Vegas? I haven't had Chic-Fil-A in 20 years 1) because it's overrated and 2) they only recently opened here in Vegas.

I'm a cheapskate but I try to not support companies who suck for whatever reason. Love the ease and pricing of Amazon but try not to support them. Love the ease and pricing of Walmart but try not to support them. Love Chick-fil-A chicken but I try not to support them. It doesn't do much I realize but it's my little ****-you.
I hear ya and I'm right there next to you! Except, you should get that free sandwich because that will hurt their profitability. Just don't ever spend any of your money there! ;)

Does it work in Vegas? I haven't had Chic-Fil-A in 20 years 1) because it's overrated and 2) they only recently opened here in Vegas.
I think it's only Utah. You can get the app, and allow the location/gps stuff and see if they will give you one.

I've only been a couple times. It's definitely better than most other big fast food chains. Only problem is we only have one in St George so it's always packed and in a bad location.. Hell, all of St George is just a cluster **** anymore.

Eating a free sandwich hardly "supports" them.

I'm not religious but don't give two ***** and a giggle that they support the salvation army and their religious beliefs.

Wouldn't it actually hurt them? If you don't agree with them you should take their free chicken... drive the stake in the heart.