What's new

TheHoopsReport confused why Jazz fans think Knight>>Walker

Golfman

I follow the TheHoopsReport on Twitter. Usually has great info. Tonight the following tweets made me laugh. He likes Kemba>Knight and just doesn't understand why Jazz fans think Knight is the better pick.

Are we that sure Knight>Kemba? I sure think so. Taller, younger, more upside, better passer.

Here are the tweets.

TheHoopsReport Ryan Feldman
Kemba>Knight, my opinion and what I hear Jazz feel. RT @Chbowlby I don't know why you think the jazz will take kemba with the 3rd pick?

I don;t think they take Kanter, so it's Kemba or Knight. RT @Chbowlby I don't know why you think the jazz will take kemba with the 3rd pick?

For all the Jazz fans not believing they could take Kemba, it's likely him or Knight and Kemba is a better player, so why wouldn't they?

Can someone explain to me why Jazz fans are hating the idea of Kemba at 3 so much, but okay with Knight at 3? Someone please explain.

He also believes the Kings will take the Jimmer at 7 if Knight and Kemba are off the board! Jimmer and Demarcus Cousins. I could see those two becoming buddies...

ya....

I have no clue why the Jazz wouldn't be crazy over a sub 6 feet tall guard, with unimpressive measurements, who cannot shoot, and doesn't possess many PG skills...

FIRE KOC!

ya....

I have no clue why the Jazz wouldn't be crazy over a sub 6 feet tall guard, with unimpressive measurements, who cannot shoot, and doesn't possess many PG skills...

FIRE KOC!

Kemba is the same size as stockton and coming from a bunch of jimmer fans i find that funny.

I don't believe for one second the Jazz will draft Kemba at 3. They might draft him, but a trade will be involved. He's not a 3rd pick.

Honestly, who the **** is Ryan Feldman? Can anyone confirm he isn't an internet muckraker and actually has credentials I should care about? Credentials meaning real contacts and information? I seriously don't know. But I seriously know I haven't heard of the dude until this year.

Here's some more from the goon. Now he thinks we worship Locke. Interesting stuff about Kanter though, he thinks we don't like him.

So from what Jazz fans are telling me, they worship @lockedonsports in Utah and he wants Brandon Knight, so therefore they want Knight.

Kanter's agent's statement means nothing, same as my article. I believe Jazz worked him out only to entice a trade.

If Jazz/Kanter really liked each other, they'd say the meeting/workout went great. But they didn't, so somebody is unhappy.

Kemba is 19 months older, can be a true PG. RT @WolstatSun Age/upside (Knight way younger than Kemba) and position (true PG?)

Kemba carried a not-very-talented team to a National Championship. What makes you think he can't be a star and similarly win games in NBA?

I was at Team USA training camp in Vegas last summer and watched Kemba hold his own as a PG against Rose, Westbrook, Curry, Billups, etc.

Just because Knight is taller and younger doesn't mean he'll be better. Kemba could become a superstar, as could Knight. We don't know.

He's 6' 1". Got an official measurement at the Chicago Combine. RT @Chaseyt3 Kemba is a 5' 10'' slasher and shooter

Well, so far I love Feldman. If he said "the Jazz LOVE Kanter" I'd be pissed.

Keep spinning the Knight vs. Kemba talk - then draft kanter.

ya....

FIRE KOC!

You obviously don't watch college hoops if you think Kemba can't shoot..

Seeing Walker as a better prospect is incomprehensible to me. Besides intangibles, what THE **** does he bring? Too short and not explosive enough to do **** at the rim, not a great shooter, better off the ball, terrible defender, AND he's just generally tiny? OH BOY, TIME TO LOCK THAT UP.

Yep, NO WAY I'd take Kemba at 3. I'd say somewhere in the 9 - 11 range, sure (in this draft). In 2012, around 25. Volume shooter ...

I don't believe for one second the Jazz will draft Kemba at 3. They might draft him, but a trade will be involved. He's not a 3rd pick.

normally he isnt supposed to be first 10 in my opinion. He had a brilliant tourney but thats it, he isnt even that young, he is a junior, knight is a freshman, thats enough reason for us not to pick him

Kemba Walker played off the ball in college. If he was a player like Iverson, he would have a beter shot in the NBA, instead he is a sub 6' shooting guard.

If the Jazz do pick Walker at 3, I will have full confidence in him as a PG. The Jazz as an organization have been pretty spot on in their drafting of PG's. Off the top of my head I can't think of one they have drafted who hasn't been good (except Raul Lopez injury).

You obviously don't watch college hoops if you think Kemba can't shoot..

I actually did. Kemba played off the ball a lot of the time.

And you obviously didn't see his stats.

43 % FG and 33 % from long range this year. That's not good shooting folks.

Consider yourself owned bye bye now