What's new

there's a dude with a bomb strapped to his chest in downtown slc

Can I ask you guys a question? Have you ever heard a bomb explode in your lives? Games and fireworks do not count.

Define "bomb". I watched a stick of dynamite turn a coffee can into shreds of waste, light up the day like a spot light, and damn near blow my ears off my body. Would that count?

Define "bomb". I watched a stick of dynamite turn a coffee can into shreds of waste, light up the day like a spot light, and damn near blow my ears off my body. Would that count?

Definition: From handgrenade to bigger brothers. But I'll take the dynamite experience. Since as far as I know it is not hard to lay hands on in the United States.

The intention of my question: I think of the SLC society as peaceful people, so I would like to know if it shivers you to hear anything like that close to where you live. Or even witness it.

Can I ask you guys a question? Have you ever heard a bomb explode in your lives? Games and fireworks do not count.

No, but my parents have. I sometimes forget all the **** they've been through and how tough they really are. I know I wouldn't be able to go through the things they went through when they were teenagers and land on my feet. War sucks.

Anyway, back to the thread.

No, but my parents have. I sometimes forget all the **** they've been through and how tough they really are. I know I wouldn't be able to go through the things they went through when they were teenagers and land on my feet. War sucks.

Which experiences did they live through? Would it be OK to talk about it?

Anyway, back to the thread.

I think you would be suprised what you would do to make it out in one piece.

I personally have not seena bomb go off with my own eyes. I have been shot at and a guy tried to stab me once.

I think you would be suprised what you would do to make it out in one piece.

I personally have not seena bomb go off with my own eyes. I have been shot at and a guy tried to stab me once.

That is mostly true. Not for everyone, but generally.