What's new

"There's no crying in basketball!"

But the funny thing is you having to make the shooting comparison of your PG to a traditional center. Huge victory for Simmons, I suppose.

But he only scores 15 pts a game and he can't shoot. Most of his points came from dunks and 1~3 feet from the basket. He has no jumps and he has a limited offense. He is an old fashioned centre who can't shoot the 3s.

Are you talking about Simmons?

Most centres these day can stretch the floor with 10 ~12 jumpers or hit the 3s. Rudy can't do this.. That is probably why he was snubbed.

Curry Durant Westbrook Harden Lebron Giannis Leonard Embiid Kemba kyrie George. 11 here. Is Gobert better than Embiid? Maybe better defender but better player? Is better than Jokic?

Yet, the Jazz beat OKC who had Westbrook and George. Gobert has a larger impact on the game than Westbrook. Jokic is good on offense but is really bad on defense. Gobert has a huge impact on both ends of the court. There is a reason our offense improves when he is on the court.

Both ( Gobert and Simmons) have something in common. Both are predictable in offense. In regular season is not so important but in playoffs is lethal

Both ( Gobert and Simmons) have something in common. Both are predictable in offense. In regular season is not so important but in playoffs is lethal

Ben has a jumper now, so right now he is not so predictable in offense. Gobert has no jump shots.

But he only scores 15 pts a game and he can't shoot. Most of his points came from dunks and 1~3 feet from the basket. He has no jumps and he has a limited offense. He is an old fashioned centre who can't shoot the 3s.

You seriously don't understand basketball. Points aren't everything. And he doesn't need to shoot jump shots. He's a great offensive player. He shoots over 60%from the field almost every season. His offensive rating is insane. Per 100 offensive possession the Jazz are over 8 points better offensively when he's on the court as opposed to when he's off of it. He doesn't need an expanded skill set when he's providing elite production given his current skill set.

He's not a sissy. He's passionate.

I didn't say he was a sissy....I said he "looked" like a sissy for crying tears just because he missed the all-star selection this year! His inside game is dominate, therefore he's anything but a sissy! He pounds the boards relentlessly, he blocks shots, he boxes out, he dunks on bigger men. But when you "cry" over being snubbed as an all-star reserve, then being called a sissy is not out of place!

You seriously don't understand basketball. Points aren't everything. And he doesn't need to shoot jump shots. He's a great offensive player. He shoots over 60%from the field almost every season. His offensive rating is insane. Per 100 offensive possession the Jazz are over 8 points better offensively when he's on the court as opposed to when he's off of it. He doesn't need an expanded skill set when he's providing elite production given his current skill set.
I didn't see that advantage and elite production last playoffs against Houston

You probably know why everyone hates you. but keeps doing it. that’s a skill. gtfo and never come back. jesus

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

You probably know why everyone hates you. but keeps doing it. that’s a skill. gtfo and never come back. jesus

Are you talking to me??? Again I am not that idiot UtahJazzz. Infection stop defaming me. I have never said anything as stupid as that idiot with the all alts.

Last edited:
Are you talking to me??? Again I am not that idiot JazFanzz, Infection stop defaming me. I have never said anything as stupid as that idiot with the all alts.

haha no. i m talking about OP. no worries

I have no shame in shedding a tear when warranted. I think the people that have a problem with it are just portraying their insecurities and are hiding something. OP and others have to come on a message board and act/troll to get their knockers off for example. There's obviously some tremendous void in their live's. The internet and having that "I'm so tough" attitude shields them from exposing how weak they really are.