What's new

There's no sign Spencer Dinwiddie thread? r yall dumb?

Game6Conley

Dont say Im the type of poster who complains but doesnt post superior alternatives. This ones clear as day why doesnt it get mentioned round here much?

N yes I've been advocating for Diniddie here since he was in college n also used to mention him during the early years when he coulda been had off ths scrapheap for pennies....

Things have changed now though --- Spencer Dinwiddie is THE BEST PG IN FREE AGENCY, the best PG Utah could throw their $$$ at.... Gives them the best chance to win the championship next year, bottomline.. He's 6'5" too so a nice match with Mitchell, n with Mitchell/Clarkson/Dinwiddie u have guards who can really get downhill moreso than most jazz rosters.

Yall should b praying for Dinwiddie btw... cuz the flipside is he could end up on like the Clippers or something n yall gotta go up against him, with a lesser option running point...

The game of musical chairs Utah plays at the PG position, yall should b praying the music stops on Dinwiddie...

BY-FAR the best option out there... It's not close... He would help balance the floor, right now everyone watches mitchell, dinwiddie on the weakside is an actual threat to slip past the d unlike Conley.
He could prolly could score like 20 a night no problems, not a pure PG but he can get 20-5-5

I’ve seen a ton of ideas on free agent guards or guards via the draft. But very few ideas on who the hell is gonna be our big 3/4. Kawhi, George, Morris, Batum, Crowder, Bridges and so forth. We have no one like this. O’Neale is decent but he’s just one guy and we need 2-3 guys like this, but another one or two more with more length than Royce.

Last edited:
Mike Conley played 29 minutes per game in the playoffs and shot 35% from 2pt range.....
U cant convince me the Jazz would b better off with him... Rolling the dice on Dinwiddie actually WAY SAFER in my book...

Conley led Jazz team = Lame duck status

Mike Conley played 29 minutes per game in the playoffs and shot 35% from 2pt range.....
U cant convince me the Jazz would b better off with him... Rolling the dice on Dinwiddie actually WAY SAFER in my book...

Conley led Jazz team = Lame duck status
But Mike Conley is the best player on our team...

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

But Mike Conley is the best player on our team...

Utah was eliminated by a team without its best player tho, n in that game Paul George shot 10/24 from the field.... n that player Leonard is wayyyy better than Conley ever was...

Conley is a lateral movement at best, and the signs of aging are barking loud (have been for years...)..

Dinwiddie is simply the best big money player Utah could throw dollars at this offseason.. There's not even intelligent counter arguments to be made... You dont vouch for Dinwiddie? you vouch for a lame duck strategy..

Jazz have backed themselves into an all roads lead to rome situation, there's very little wiggle room for them to maneuver this offseason... Signing Dinwiddie would b something worth celebrating around here.. It'd b a great sign the front office has woke up from their slumber, this is how they improve their chances the best...

Utah was eliminated by a team without its best player tho, n in that game Paul George shot 10/24 from the field.... n that player Leonard is wayyyy better than Conley ever was...

Conley is a lateral movement at best, and the signs of aging are barking loud (have been for years...)..

Dinwiddie is simply the best big money player Utah could throw dollars at this offseason.. There's not even intelligent counter arguments to be made... You dont vouch for Dinwiddie? you vouch for a lame duck strategy..

Dinwiddie is an all roads lead to rome situation for the Jazz this offseason... Signing him would b something worth celebrating around here.. It'd b a great sign the front office has woke up from their slumber
I was joking. Conley is massively overrated around here. A nice player and we are better with him than without him, but highly overrated and we paid too much for him.

Oh also if Dinwiddie didnt get hurt this year the Nets would've prolly won the championship...

Thats worth a mention here...

I have petitioned for Dinwiddie for the last few years but we need money to do.it and he's coming off of a major injury.

Don't see it happening.

Dont tell me Utah cant afford him, my response is they cant afford not to get him...

Your posts are Melolike exhausting soliloquys. Conversations with ones-self are a sign of insanity. Whens the last time you spoke to a shrink?

Also, the question was with what money. Your answer... we can't afford to not sign him. That extends to all top players and it is out of reality. How ironic that your next comment will be as well.

Dont say Im the type of poster who complains but doesnt post superior alternatives. This ones clear as day why doesnt it get mentioned round here much?

N yes I've been advocating for Diniddie here since he was in college n also used to mention him during the early years when he coulda been had off ths scrapheap for pennies....

Things have changed now though --- Spencer Dinwiddie is THE BEST PG IN FREE AGENCY, the best PG Utah could throw their $$$ at.... Gives them the best chance to win the championship next year, bottomline.. He's 6'5" too so a nice match with Mitchell, n with Mitchell/Clarkson/Dinwiddie u have guards who can really get downhill moreso than most jazz rosters.

WITH WHAT MONEY / CAP ROOM you imbecile !!

Doesn’t Dinwiddie suck on defense?
He's ok. Not great not terrible. Would be marginally better than Niang at Niang's best, which isn't saying a ton. But he's an actual NBA player so he is ahead of about 6 or 7 guys on our roster.