What's new

There's no team I hate more than GSW!!

PrinceJL

Now that Bogut is back, that team will be good & probably seated higher than us in the West!!
Just think if they didn't tank & if we had their 8th pick, I'm SOO sure that KOC would've trade that pick, Devin, & a future 1st for Lillard!!!

I HATE THEM!!!!
I JUST HATE THEM!!!!!

That said, Ty would've had Lillard come off the bench to play 21 minutes....

LOL.. I was wondering when the weekly "I HATE GSW" thread was gonna come.... and sure enough, HERE IT IS!!!

why?

Some jazz fans sure have some interesting tastes.

Why hate on the Warriors? They're entertaining and don't get nearly the burn that other jokes around the league get. Just look at the Lakers. Or the Thunder (who always get punked by Miami. They're Miami's bitch. Lebron is soooooo much better than KD it isn't even funny).

I really don't understand why we waste our time hating on teams like the Warriors or Spurs. Is it because they sorta resemble what we wish we were? GS, entertaining SA fundamentally sound and consistent?

Hate on the Lakers because they have more drama and receive more burn than the Kardashians. Hate on the Nugheads or Blazers because they're division rivals. Hate on Miami because they're so damn good. Hate on NY because Melo and JR Smith are punks. But hating on teams like GS just doesn't make much sense to me.

why?

Some jazz fans sure have some interesting tastes.

Why hate on the Warriors? They're entertaining and don't get nearly the burn that other jokes around the league get. Just look at the Lakers. Or the Thunder (who always get punked by Miami. They're Miami's bitch. Lebron is soooooo much better than KD it isn't even funny).

I really don't understand why we waste our time hating on teams like the Warriors or Spurs. Is it because they sorta resemble what we wish we were? GS, entertaining SA fundamentally sound and consistent?

Hate on the Lakers because they have more drama and receive more burn than the Kardashians. Hate on the Nugheads or Blazers because they're division rivals. Hate on Miami because they're so damn good. Hate on NY because Melo and JR Smith are punks. But hating on teams like GS just doesn't make much sense to me.

... I think you're missing the point. We hate them because of their intentional tanking last year. That's the main reason.

... I think you're missing the point. We hate them because of their intentional tanking last year. That's the main reason.

Huh?

Who cares? Our draft pick would have merely been rotting on the bench or in the D-league right now. So why the hell do you care about the draft pick?

Had we taken care of business and not made the playoffs we would have received a draft pick. Was getting our asses kicked by the Spurs really worth it? I don't think so. Then again, lets not pretend like a draft pick would have made that much of a difference. Ty wouldn't be playing him anyway. We have two top 3 draft picks barely playing and one top 15 who has more DNPs than games played this year.

The Warriors are entertaining, Mark Jackson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ty Corbin, and the Warriors are a good team. I hope they make the playoffs. They're everything we wish we were. We're boring as hell and still looking for that star player. Too bad we don't play our young players like Mark Jackson does. I have no clue why we aren't playing Alec and Hayward the way they play Curry and Thompson. Makes no sense to me.

Huh?

Who cares? Our draft pick would have merely been rotting on the bench or in the D-league right now. So why the hell do you care about the draft pick?

Had we taken care of business and not made the playoffs we would have received a draft pick. Was getting our asses kicked by the Spurs really worth it? I don't think so. Then again, lets not pretend like a draft pick would have made that much of a difference. Ty wouldn't be playing him anyway. We have two top 3 draft picks barely playing and one top 15 who has more DNPs than games played this year.

The Warriors are entertaining, Mark Jackson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ty Corbin, and the Warriors are a good team. I hope they make the playoffs. They're everything we wish we were. We're boring as hell and still looking for that star player. Too bad we don't play our young players like Mark Jackson does. I have no clue why we aren't playing Alec and Hayward the way they play Curry and Thompson. Makes no sense to me.

LOL.. I don't think your view is a good representation of all jazz fans. A lot of us are still bitter that they blatantly tanked last year, and feel like they got away with murder pretty much.

LOL.. I don't think your view is a good representation of all jazz fans. A lot of us are still bitter that they blatantly tanked last year, and feel like they got away with murder pretty much.

I never said it was. Hence, why I said a few posts ago SOME Jazz fans.

Huh?

i totally agree.