What's new

THESE HOES AINT LOYAL - LETS GOOOOOO RUDY!!!!!

We can't tank with Gobert. Put a team around this man and let him go to work.

I loved Hayward on the court. Great player and was always impressed with his style of play and how he got better every year, but the dude had a dull and bland personality. Gobert has the charisma Hayward always lacked.

I'm on vacation and my internet is bad so I can't watch Rudys message to Gordon. Wanna see it so bad. Let's go Rudy.

I don't hate Hayward. I'm super disappointed and feel betrayed. Rudy, on the other hand, is showing us where his loyalty is. Underestimate Rudy Gobert at your own peril.

We don't burn this thing down because Hayward bailed. We keep building, but we build around RUDY with Ricky and Donovan as key players (yeah, it's early but I have a hunch about the kid). Rudy is the face of the franchise now; the guy who uses being passed over for awards and accolades as fuel for his fire. Rudy has Jazz DNA...Hayward doesn't. NBA accolades or not, Rudy becomes a legend. Stockton. Malone. Gobert.

Honestly, I won't say his loyal until he re-signs with us the 2nd time. With Rudy, it'll be quite a blow to the franchise. Really, Rudy, stay loyal like you say!

We can't tank with Gobert. Put a team around this man and let him go to work.

I loved Hayward on the court. Great player and was always impressed with his style of play and how he got better every year, but the dude had a dull and bland personality. Gobert has the charisma Hayward always lacked.

Take out his personality and add Mitchell's. Does this team start to get a hard nose perosnality?

Also please lord let Exum and Mitchell just blow up.

Rodney Hood steps up big time. We still make playoffs but thats it. Cant compete for top 4 in the west this year

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz