What's new

This girl sexy and smart.

Beantown

First she gets knocked up by Matt Lienart and receives $15,000 a month from child support.

Now she just had Blake Griffin's kid........talk about a pay raise!

117869499-brynn-cameron-watches-from-the-bench-during-wireimage.jpg

That's a favorable angle to get distracted by her chest to be sure. But really, she's a taller less attractive version of Hellen Hunt. Still attractive, but not super hot.

On another note, how about her brother(Jordan Cameron) killing the NFL though? He used to be on BYU's basketball team, transferred to USC and played football and did absolutely nothing noteworthy, goes to the NFL and does nothing for 2 years, and now he has 270 yards and 4 touchdowns in 3 games this year as a tight end? Pretty crazy.

That's a favorable angle to get distracted by her chest to be sure. But really, she's a taller less attractive version of Hellen Hunt. Still attractive, but not super hot.

On another note, how about her brother(Jordan Cameron) killing the NFL though? He used to be on BYU's basketball team, transferred to USC and played football and did absolutely nothing noteworthy, goes to the NFL and does nothing for 2 years, and now he has 270 yards and 4 touchdowns in 3 games this year as a tight end? Pretty crazy.

She should have his baby next.

Oh man, wtf is Blake doin?
He was dating Kate Upton. Anything after that is just downhill.

Oh man, wtf is Blake doin?
He was dating Kate Upton. Anything after that is just downhill.

So you are saying he had an Upton girl, now he's going with a backstreet gal?

So I guess this chick is Mormon. If I am her Bishop I am probably thinking:

YOU GOT SOME SPLANNIN TO DO!

ricky-93462538606.gif

Who wants to commit to a bet that Kanter will give that lady her third childsupport, excuse me I mean child.

Who wants to commit to a bet that Kanter will give that lady her third childsupport, excuse me I mean child.

She already has basketball and football covered. Baseball has to be next.

She's probably looking up Yasiel Puig's contact info at this very moment.