This guy should be our starting 3.

Beantown

Millsap.....

DWill
Bell
Millsap
Jefferson
Okur

This makes our lineup bigger, and longer yet we can spread the floor with Okur. Plus maybe it helps Jefferson going back to the PF spot.

So who is with me that Sap could play the 3 and play it well? He has the speed and can hit the outside jumper.

This was tried with some success a few years ago.
The biggest problem is, he can't defend some of the opposing team's 3s.
Of course adjustments could be made on the defensive end, but while in some cases it was successful,
in others it was a nightmare.
In short...much like Millsap being a 4 in the NBA.

Also...if this change really came to fruition, I would rather see Fes start at Center.
Memo is old and slow and I'm afraid on his way out.

DWill
CJ
AK
Jefferson
Fes or Memo

is probably the right answer. Millsap off the bench or use his now-wonderful contract as a trade chip (possibly along with AK) to get back a good wing and a back-up at the 4.

Millsap.....

DWill
Bell
Millsap
Jefferson
Okur

This makes our lineup bigger, and longer yet we can spread the floor with Okur. Plus maybe it helps Jefferson going back to the PF spot.

So who is with me that Sap could play the 3 and play it well? He has the speed and can hit the outside jumper.

YES! Get sap at the 3, get Al at the 4 and get Memo in to spread the floor. While we're at it, bench Bell and start CJ.

DWill
CJ
AK
Jefferson
Fes or Memo

is probably the right answer. Millsap off the bench or use his now-wonderful contract as a trade chip (possibly along with AK) to get back a good wing and a back-up at the 4.

Even better!

I just posted in another blog about that Line up. But instead of Memo or Fez at Center, Id keep Jefferson and Move AK to the 4 with Hayward at the 3.
Dwill- Watson
Bell- Price
Hayward- Miles
AK-MIllsap
Jefferson-Memo

I like that better for our 2nd unit giving us the good ol days of Millsap and Miles off the bench!

Least athletic lineup ever.

You sure? Less than this from 2004?

Palacio
Giricek
Harp
Humphries
Ostertag

I am sure we can put together less athletic lineups than moving Millsap to the 3.

Millsap.....

DWill
Bell
Millsap
Jefferson
Okur

Bell, Jefferson and Okur plodding along in our starting lineup? ****ing shoot me.

So against the Lakers it would be

Dwill - Fisher
Bell - Bryant
Millsap - Odom
Jefferson - Gasol
Okur - Bynum

Odom is a tough match up for pretty much everybody and might be too quick for Paul but then again this might not be a terrible option.