What's new

This is what the Jazz need

Jazzman_86

Fire Bolerjack!

This is the bust of this team.

I hate listen him.

He worked at summer time. Practicing. And added the the loud scream to his game.

Harpring is Ok.

Locke anyone?

Yep. If they fire Bolerjack we may as well just engrave our names on the championship trophy, because there will be nothing that can get in our way. I listened to the Golden State broadcasters for our game the other night and they were definitely the difference makers. They were abusing our broadcast team on every single call. Talk about a mismatch!

Thank you for applying to join our great organization at Jazzfanz.com. Unfortunately, the position has already been filled by ThePhunkPhenomenon. We will keep your resume on file for a period of one year in case a position that meets your qualifications opens up.

*Bolerjack is the voice of the "6th man". That imparts some leadership. His intelligence is, therefore, a matter of some concern, since an educated fan base is a better fan base. His ability to build enthusiasm is also a important. We'll disagree about how large his influence is, but it isn't zero.

He sucks.

ac-fry-sauce.png

Fire Bolerjack!

This is the bust of this team.

I hate listen him.

He worked at summer time. Practicing. And added the the loud scream to his game.

Harpring is Ok.

Locke anyone?

Are you TPP's Mom and if so, do you have nudez?