What's new

This Just In : Stoked Agrees to Stop Ripping Off the Government

northeast

Upon reflecting upon the realization that the government pays him to post nonsense on jazzfanz 40 hours a week, he has decided to recommend to his department head that his position is really a waste of money and be eliminated. Bravo good fellow.

Woot woot.

Edit: Your obsession is flatering but sorry man I am taken and I don't swing for that team.

sorry , I can't read your message nightmare, you seem to be on a list. I'm sure it is more reasoned and thoughtful than your previous ones

Hahahahahahaha, hey attn all Jazzfanz! You are on ignore so post here and we can make fun of that lying, cheating, fake, illogical, blinded by biases, fake poster Northleast.

So is this thread where we post if we want to be put on ignore by northeast? Cuz it seems to have worked for a few of you...

So is this thread where we post if we want to be put on ignore by northeast? Cuz it seems to have worked for a few of you...

That is right. We are now offering discounted, limited offers to northeasts ignore list for a one time payment of 29.99. Payments can be made to S.W.F.N.W (Save the World From the Northeasts of the World)

Looks like I kicked a hornets nest. Sorry lefty, but ummm, you know the drill...

oh by the by, I tried to warn the board of your pending stock sales. They don't seem to care.

Looks like I kicked a hornets nest. Sorry lefty, but ummm, you know the drill...

oh by the by, I tried to warn the board of your pending stock sales. They don't seem to care.

Lefty is the latest happy customer! Hurry and buy now while supplies last. Not only am I the President I am also a member.

Upon reflecting upon the realization that the government pays him to post nonsense on jazzfanz 40 hours a week, he has decided to recommend to his department head that his position is really a waste of money and be eliminated. Bravo good fellow.

Post a link to prove it, Yup Yup.