What's new

This team is not fun to watch

magic

Even when we get wins, they are not as satisfying as they were the past couple of seasons. This might be in part because of higher expectations, and partly because of how the way the game is officiated, but it's also partly because of how we play.

I honestly thought we were going to be Warrior-esque with 4 players that can shoot the 3 and Rudy cutting down the lane for the lob or dunk.

Instead, we get to see a lot of contested floaters, hero ball, and clanked 3 point attempts.

I hope this changes by the time of March comes around. I won't be able to watch many more games until then but will still watch those 10 minute Youtube replays.

The team we fielded at the end of last season was not only playing winning basketball.....but was an absolute JOY to watch! Jazz front office and Quinn made the biggest mistake in basketball history with the signing of Conley, dumping Rubio and Favor and all those other guys we had on the bench that were playing excellent basketball!

I'd take a win right now if it took the other team playing with one arm tied behind their back, or any other way no matter how ugly it was. We need a victory before it gets really, really depressing.

Even when we get wins, they are not as satisfying as they were the past couple of seasons. This might be in part because of higher expectations, and partly because of how the way the game is officiated, but it's also partly because of how we play.

I honestly thought we were going to be Warrior-esque with 4 players that can shoot the 3 and Rudy cutting down the lane for the lob or dunk.

Instead, we get to see a lot of contested floaters, hero ball, and clanked 3 point attempts.

I hope this changes by the time of March comes around. I won't be able to watch many more games until then but will still watch those 10 minute Youtube replays.

this post is too accurate so prepare to be attacked a lot by it. But it’s true. I honestly haven’t watched a game in a week or two. Last one I saw, Bradley was our best big.