What's new

**** this!!

crater77

The Jazz would like to re-sign both of their big men, Jefferson and Paul Millsap, sources said. But the price tag could ultimately be too high, especially considering Utah already has some young, promising bigs in Derrick Favors and Enes Kanter. Utah also acquired the draft rights to center Rudy Gobert. Where Dwight Howard lands will likely have an effect on Jefferson's eventual destination. Atlanta general manager
Read more at https://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#szpPzKbiSdYXvyVa.99

Just shoot me in the ****in face right now if this is real. I have to imagine it's Utah saying this in hopes of sign and trades. Right? Ugh. This is depressing.

I don't think either will be back. The Jazz are being courteous to the players and their agents. Both will get $10mil deals, and the Jazz need their flexibility to absorb contracts in other deals for assets.

Jefferson will be back... obviously

what has led the sheeple to believe otherwise?

what theyve seen? what theyve heard? what they know?

if he gives the jazz a nice contract, how could S+T'ing him now

be more fortuitous than near the trade deadline? ( when aging teams are desperate )

methinks Al is the starting C all year... maybe we move him next offseason, but probably at the Deadline in 2 seasons

be more fortuitous than near the trade deadline?

methinks Al is the starting C all year... maybe we move him next offseason, but probably at the Deadline in 2 seasons

What a rebel!

I think Jefferson will go to a team like the Spurs, Bulls, Hawks or Celtics. There has been zero talk about re-signing Jefferson.

be more fortuitous than near the trade deadline? ( when aging teams are desperate )

Your dumb!

im just pointing out the lack of evidence behind the

"Al wont be here next season movement..."

perhaps youd care to present it?

or perhaps you can school me on some historical perspective

when was the last time any team in the nba, had a 28 year old center who lead the team in PPG, RPG (and was the go-to player when the games on the line) then not resign him

or resign him and cut his minutes for a 21 year old...

some speak as if Al is already gone, i dont understand how those conclusions have been drawn,

Rudy Gobert affects Al's roster spot..... ?

really?

to me that seems naive

the thing thats being underrated about Al's imminent resigning is

Minutes for Kanter at PF

now if Millsap and Jefferson are both retained you can be certain one of

Kanter, Favors, Jefferson Millsap are gone by the Deadline, i dont think this is a plausible scenario

i think Millsap is long gone, theres been indications of that since the season, i have not seen those indicators with Al

There has been zero talk about re-signing Jefferson.
is it plausible thats because the jazz are trying to extract top value for them, now?

once they dont get the value theyre looking for( like with the Bledsoe rumor) the jazz have shown time and time again, they will take their chips off the table and gamble some other time, methinks thats precisely what happens with Al

The Jazz would like to re-sign both of their big men, Jefferson and Paul Millsap, sources said. But the price tag could ultimately be too high, especially considering Utah already has some young, promising bigs in Derrick Favors and Enes Kanter. Utah also acquired the draft rights to center Rudy Gobert. Where Dwight Howard lands will likely have an effect on Jefferson's eventual destination. Atlanta general manager
Read more at https://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#szpPzKbiSdYXvyVa.99

Just shoot me in the ****in face right now if this is real. I have to imagine it's Utah saying this in hopes of sign and trades. Right? Ugh. This is depressing.
Taken from a slide show on Yahoo Sports without a reputable author. I may as well get up on line and say the Jazz are the favorite to land Dwight Howard in a sign and trade for Jefferson and Mo Williams.

If we're talking about evidence and historical perspective..... from someone that said at least 15 times they were leaving the board..... what weird paradox are we discussing within?

At what point did we decide that Jazz are a source of leaks about Free Agency? I am sure that all this reports are just agents leaking stuff to try and drum up interest for their client. The Jazz of course would call their own FA to at least express interest at the right price. The agent can then leak that interest in the light that is most favorable to them.

didnt the jazz give up their 2008 1st round pick, and 2 other 1sts for Jefferson?? think the FO views that experiment as, such a failure its time to cut ties?

isnt 3 1st round picks basically what just landed Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, and Jason Terry?

what makes anyone think the jazz FO will want to cut ties with jefferson after investing that much?

are the jazz are the type to eat crow, for the betterment of the team???... i think NOT(see raja bell), you dont pay 3 first rounders for 3 seasons and call it even, if the jazz lose jefferson for nothing it makes that trade way worse than it should be, but if they resign him and continue extracting value it could be a winner.

Al's delivered on his part of that trade so far, he made some nice changes in his game last season... the jazz are gonna pass the reigns to a rookie PG, with a bunch of bigs on rookie contracts....? OKAY

Hes grabbed about 2,000 rebounds and scored 4,000 points for the jazz.

can someone convince me that Favors and Kanter are ready for 33mpg without getting into foul trouble??? (is there any evidence of this?)

Enes Kanter

Wed 10/31 - 14mins, 3PF 4TO
Fri 11/2 - 20mins 4PF, 3TO
Sat 11/3 - 11mins, 4PF, 1TO
Mon 11/5 - 12mins, 4PF,
Mon 11/26 - 15mins, 3PF
Wed 11/28 - 14mins, 4PF, 1TO
Sun 12/9 - 18mins, 4PF, 2TO
Wed 12/19 - 23mins, 4PF, 2TO
Sun 12/30 - 13mins, 3PF, 2TO
Wed 1/2 - 20mins, 5PF, 3TO
Mon 1/7 - 15mins, 3PF

and countless games where he gets 2 fouls in 10 minutes....

if you think this wouldent be an issue with kanter, your delusional, or not watching close enough

theres some of what id call 'evidence that Al will be back'

Enes Kanter

Mon 11/5 - 12mins, 4PF,
Mon 11/26 - 15mins, 3PF
Sun 12/30 - 13mins, 3PF, 2TO's
Wed 1/2 - 20mins, 5PF, 3TO's
Mon 1/7 - 15mins, 3PF

if you want Kanter to start at C, u better really like the backup...

I don't care if Enes fouls out of every game he plays in, and there is nobody to replace him with but the waterboy. I'd rather see that than have to sit through anymore seasons of watching Al Jefferson wearing a Jazz uniform.

Enes Kanter

Mon 11/5 - 12mins, 4PF,
Mon 11/26 - 15mins, 3PF
Sun 12/30 - 13mins, 3PF, 2TO's
Wed 1/2 - 20mins, 5PF, 3TO's
Mon 1/7 - 15mins, 3PF

if you think this wouldent be an issue with kanter, your delusional, or not watching close enough

Al's usurping the minutes of kanter and favors is also placing all the blame on him, whilst hiding the flaws of our valuable assets

Are you serious? I'm serious.

can someone convince me that Favors and Kanter are ready for 33mpg without getting into foul trouble??? (is there any evidence of this?)

Favors (the more frequent fouler) would average ~4.5 fouls per game at 33 minutes on last year's pace.

His foul numbers indicate he finds a line between aggression and fouling. He'll foul less frequently when he plays more minutes since his numbers fluctuate, showing he can change how much he fouls on the court.

Kanter fouls once every 9 and a half minutes. Not a problem.