What's new

Those covetous Knicks

I love it when the Knicks target specific players...just like when the they got Chris Webber. And just like when they got Ron Artest. And just like when they got LeBron.

Speaking of The Knicks, I find it mildly amusing that we coveted the Knick pick for years and we ended up with a guy who, at least for now, has done nothing but warm the bench while Landry Fields looks like a shoe-in for the all rookie team.

As for Deron in NYC - no way. You think he's a crabby ******* now - wait until the NYC media gets a hold of him.

Speaking of The Knicks, I find it mildly amusing that we coveted the Knick pick for years and we ended up with a guy who, at least for now, has done nothing but warm the bench while Landry Fields looks like a shoe-in for the all rookie team.

As for Deron in NYC - no way. You think he's a crabby ******* now - wait until the NYC media gets a hold of him.

How many years did Fields stay in college? how much older is Fields? KOC already said it will probably be 2 years before hayward really helps us.

Deron is not a loser, the Knicks organization is a loser organization and their fan-base is obnoxious and retarded.

How many years did Fields stay in college? how much older is Fields? KOC already said it will probably be 2 years before hayward really helps us.

Exactly. Look how long we have been waiting for CJ to help us and he is still another year or 2 away. But look how fast Matthews helped us. Sure does make a strong argument for staying in school. How much more "developing" is Hayward gonna get on the bench. If he were still in college he would be developing, not sitting.

As long as Dwill feels that the Jazz are putting him in positions to win a championship he has no reason to go anywhere else.

When the Jazz rest on the laurels that is when you'll see Dwill walk. We're gonna throw all the money in the world at this guy. He ain't going anywhere.

As long as Dwill feels that the Jazz are putting him in positions to win a championship he has no reason to go anywhere else.

When the Jazz rest on the laurels that is when you'll see Dwill walk. We're gonna throw all the money in the world at this guy. He ain't going anywhere.

You keep thinking that.