What's new

Thought I’d post this here

Joe must not have seen that picture on the right because he would have roasted Donovan about it on Twitter lol.

Great to see DM being promoted all the way in England. Wonder if he'll start to be promoted around the world now that he has his own shoes. I'll try to keep an eye out for him when I go to Bangkok next month.

Great to see DM being promoted all the way in England. Wonder if he'll start to be promoted around the world now that he has his own shoes. I'll try to keep an eye out for him when I go to Bangkok next month.

We thought it was cool considering the only other athletes they had pictures of were soccer players and they were smaller posters and in another area. Mitchell’s was right in the middle of the men’s shoe area. I just wish he had a Jazz jersey or sweatshirt on.

Considering the NBA is not as big over here yet, I thought it was nice to see him be the NBA rep so to speak.

As we visit places throughout Europe I’m going to keep an eye out to see if he starts popping up, especially in the big cities.