What's new

Thread for misc Jazz News leading up to training camp

Pretty sure laberdoodle are extremely expensive too
Less expensive now that breeders have flooded the market with them. They are good dogs but I prefer the classic Labradors still. Labs just have the perfect personalities for family dogs. The shedding is the only downfall… which is why Labadoodles got so popular.

Less expensive now that breeders have flooded the market with them. They are good dogs but I prefer the classic Labradors still. Labs just have the perfect personalities for family dogs. The shedding is the only downfall… which is why Labadoodles got so popular.
I agree. I consider myself to be a bit of a dog expert and anytime someone is trying to decide what breed to get I always suggest a plain old lab. Cheap, great dispositions, relatively healthy, extremely adaptable, typically low maintenance. They can be chewers and are on the larger side (which some people don't want) but they are pretty great dogs for almost any person or family in almost any situation. Want an active dog to go on hikes and go to the beach and fishing and stuff? Lab is great for that. Want a lazy dog to sit around and watch Netflix with? Lab is great for that too. Single? Yep. Family with little kids? Yep. Have cats? Cool. Have other dogs? No problem .

Saw a Corgi/blue healer mix at the park last night. That was an interesting looking dog. Of course anything mixed with a Corgi will be interesting lol