What's new

Thread where we get way too hyped about Donovan Mitchell off-season workouts

It would've been nice if he turned to the camera and said something about the Jazz. I mean, he knows the camera is there, and yet, he doesn't take a minute to acknowledge his team?

Well played my friend. Well freaking played.

If DM shoots 38ish % from three next year... with all the attempts he can get up... and starts getting the superstar whistle... I’m light headed.
2ecl83.jpg

Why isn't he practicing 3's off the dribble - that's a weakness in his game?

Where's Jeff Hornacek - no Jazz player can ever improve his jump shot unless it's under the tutelage of Horny.

This video looks edited. I think he only made 3 shots, the rest was on a loop like in the movie Speed.

A video of DM practicing jumpers by a guy called "Brickley" ? That's bad karma - sophomore jinx guaranteed!

His toe was on the line on a couple shots. Great! Another Memo . The long two is the worst shot in basketball!!!!

Why is he not wearing Jazz shorts? What shorts are they? They look like New England Patriot throwback shorts to me..........Boston is in New England!!!!!

Where's Jeff Hornacek - no Jazz player can ever improve his jump shot unless it's under the tutelage of Horny.

This video looks edited. I think he only made 3 shots, the rest was on a loop like in the movie Speed.

A video of DM practicing jumpers by a guy called "Brickley" ? That's bad karma - sophomore jinx guaranteed!

His toe was on the line on a couple shots. Great! Another Memo . The long two is the worst shot in basketball!!!!

Why is he not wearing Jazz shorts? What shorts are they? They look like New England Patriot throwback shorts to me..........Boston is in New England!!!!!
I guess I deserve it a little lol

He was interviewed on 1280... he mentioned he's working on improving efficiency, playing PG, making the right reads, making the easier reads so creating is a little easier... I wonder if long term he plays alongside a player who is more of a SG than a PG. Anyway... that part stuck out to me a little because we have Ricky and Dante. Likely just a way to expand his game a little and not part of some master plan.

Good lord that’s a beautiful stroke.
Makes me want to go do some stroking of my own

came for the lulz

Next thing we know he'll start wearing a headband!

Last edited:
Okay everyone.....I love Donovan, I never said I didn’t. He’s a great person, and yes we are lucky to have him.....and tbh he’s probably the best teammate I’ve ever seen as well. I guess when you act how you act, words don’t mean much. You were all right, maybe Donovan shouldn’t be questioned after all he’s done.

As for the shooting vid, looks great, Donovan’s always had a pretty shot, without a doubt his percentage will improve this season. He’s come a long way from a kid who used to get told he couldn’t shoot.