What's new

THT has opted in

Let’s go!!! I know people who can’t stand him, but I just can’t hate on such an entertaining guy. He’s a “guard” sized version of Boris Diaw, and still one of the youngest guys on the team.

Despite the fact that he’s going into his 6th NBA season, he’s still younger than three guys just barely drafted in the first round a week ago - Kris Murray, Marcus Sasser and Kobe Brown. I still believe in the upside - especially given the strides he made last year and the commitment to being in better shape this year.

Let’s go!!! I know people who can’t stand him, but I just can’t hate on such an entertaining guy. He’s a “guard” sized version of Boris Diaw, and still one of the youngest guys on the team.

Despite the fact that he’s going into his 6th NBA season, he’s still younger than three guys just barely drafted in the first round a week ago - Kris Murray, Marcus Sasser and Kobe Brown. I still believe in the upside - especially given the strides he made last year and the commitment to being in better shape this year.
I’m concerned that he’s been in the league so long and still takes bad shots and is careless with turnovers. I’d love to see him fix that stuff, but an article late in the year by Sarah Todd made him sound nonchalant about it. That’s where the doubts come from, I’d love to be proven wrong

I’m concerned that he’s been in the league so long and still takes bad shots and is careless with turnovers. I’d love to see him fix that stuff, but an article late in the year by Sarah Todd made him sound nonchalant about it. That’s where the doubts come from, I’d love to be proven wrong
I liked him in college, but LA was about the worst place in the world he could have been drafted to. I think the improvements from the start of last season until the end of the season were enormous for him.

He’s alway going to do some dumb stuff. . . but I think he’s still getting better. Plus, I think this is the first time he’s ever been tried in an on-ball PG style role. It seemed to me that he started to thrive once they figured out how best to use him.

I thought he turned the corner after Conley left, and he inherited the starting PG job. This is very good news from my perspective, because when it comes to potential, THT has got it in spades.

I remembered Boris Dial as a passing big who could also get his. Smart and savvy. Could knock down 3s.

I really don’t know if THT fit much of that description.

I remembered Boris Dial as a passing big who could also get his. Smart and savvy. Could knock down 3s.

I really don’t know if THT fit much of that description.
Body type, handle and defense are all very similar. I still think it’s the best comp for him.