What's new

THT The SF: A Career Reborn

Look... Taylor is my adopted son. He needs to be on the Royce/Simone ball handling stipend... the less ball handling the better. Every dribble puts you closer to a turnover. The passing needs to be quick obvious passes. The ball is a grenade in his hands for now. The longer he has the more chance of an explosion. Catch and shoot or quick drive and dunk.

That's all he really needs to do on offense and he will still have value. Save his energy for defense and offensive rebounding a bit.

TH should have a similar offensive role as Ochai…but I’m optimistic he won’t suck as bad.

Between THT, Luka, and Brice….I could actually see all 3 of those guys doing a little bit of what KO/Vando did in Hardy’s system. I would put my bets on THT doing it the best though.

Outside chance it’s Porter as well….but I hope we waive him. About 5-6 years late on acquiring him.

Look... Taylor is my adopted son. He needs to be on the Royce/Simone ball handling stipend... the less ball handling the better. Every dribble puts you closer to a turnover. The passing needs to be quick obvious passes. The ball is a grenade in his hands for now. The longer he has the more chance of an explosion. Catch and shoot or quick drive and dunk.

That's all he really needs to do on offense and he will still have value. Save his energy for defense and offensive rebounding a bit.

Honestly sounds a bit like Simone.

Edit: just saw you put Simone in your post already

Ya I brought this up earlier. He should be playing a very similar role to simone

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Whether THT plays SF or SG isnt really an issue. He can do both.

The issue is having 0 off ball wings. Dunn is the closest thing we got left.