What's new

Thunder in big trouble!

.....I did some checking and here's what I found! A healthy 23-year-old woman in Milan, Italy, reportedly died after getting septic shock from a tattoo, according to her family. She had visited a parlor on Thursday, and by Friday she was feeling "shivery" and had "pins and needles" in her hands and feet. By Saturday morning, she had died. Her family claims she was in "perfect health" before the tattoo.

In 2009, a man died after a tattoo became infected. It was revealed that he died of a blood clot in his lung after developing a deep vein thrombosis in his calf, where he'd gotten the tattoo. Sometimes allergic reactions can set in even years after getting a tattoo. In another case, a man came down with a "wormlike bacterium" that ended up being from the distilled water used in one of the ink's pigments.

And finally, there's this! You can get hep c from tattoo needles, you can suffer and die just as miserably as if you got it from IV drug use, unprotected sex, or tainted transfusions. And if you do get Hep C, kiss your alcohol consumption goodbye (if you're serious about surviving the hep c, that is)!

.....I did some checking and here's what I found! A healthy 23-year-old woman in Milan, Italy, reportedly died after getting septic shock from a tattoo, according to her family. She had visited a parlor on Thursday, and by Friday she was feeling "shivery" and had "pins and needles" in her hands and feet. By Saturday morning, she had died. Her family claims she was in "perfect health" before the tattoo.

In 2009, a man died after a tattoo became infected. It was revealed that he died of a blood clot in his lung after developing a deep vein thrombosis in his calf, where he'd gotten the tattoo. Sometimes allergic reactions can set in even years after getting a tattoo. In another case, a man came down with a "wormlike bacterium" that ended up being from the distilled water used in one of the ink's pigments.

And finally, there's this! You can get hep c from tattoo needles, you can suffer and die just as miserably as if you got it from IV drug use, unprotected sex, or tainted transfusions. And if you do get Hep C, kiss your alcohol consumption goodbye (if you're serious about surviving the hep c, that is)!

So like comparable to the number of people who die drinking a glass of milk then?

So like comparable to the number of people who die drinking a glass of milk then?

....we all know it's rare, but the fact remains, besides desecrating your body.....you're throwing away hard earn dollars AND possibly causing skin damage and other health issues that might not surface for years to come! It never ceases to amaze me when I walk into a convenient store early in the morning, I got guys ahead of me buying a quart of beer, cigarettes and lottery tickets.....loaded with tats.....and all of this before 8 am!!!

.....I wonder how long Durant must sleep on his stomach....before those needle punctures are healed enough to lay on his back? Just asking. They looked pretty deep.

This tattoo is like a scene from an alternate universe where Jesus had one too many and ended up in a tavern brawl.

....we all know it's rare, but the fact remains, besides desecrating your body.....you're throwing away hard earn dollars AND possibly causing skin damage and other health issues that might not surface for years to come! It never ceases to amaze me when I walk into a convenient store early in the morning, I got guys ahead of me buying a quart of beer, cigarettes and lottery tickets.....loaded with tats.....and all of this before 8 am!!!

It might surprise you but I pretty much detest tattoos. You know what my solution is? I don't get any tattoos. Boom...moving on with life.